Florida property owners are liable for harm caused by dangerous or negligent property conditions. If you or a loved one suffered an injury while vacationing at a Kissimmee timeshare, Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you seek compensation from the responsible parties.
Our Kissimmee timeshare premises liability lawyers will investigate your accident, prove how unsafe conditions caused your vacation injury, and secure the compensation you need to pay for your medical treatment, lost income, and more. We will use our 40-plus years of legal experience to fight for you so you can rest and recover at home.
Recoverable Timeshare Premises Liability Damages
It is devastating to have the vacation you and your family planned and dreamed about ruined by an injury—especially if it was preventable. If you or your loved one suffered harm due to property hazards or dangers at your timeshare, you should not have to suffer further from the costs of your accident.
Our Kissimmee timeshare premises liability lawyers can pursue the compensation you need and deserve. Recoverable personal injury damages may include the following:
- Current and future medical procedures
- Doctor and hospital fees
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services
- Long-term nursing for debilitating injuries
- Medications and medical equipment
- Lost income and employment benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Severe and chronic pain
- Mental and emotional suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment
- Wrongful death of a loved one
To consult with an experienced timeshare premises liability lawyer serving Kissimmee, call 855-780-9986
Our Kissimmee Attorneys Assist With Common Premises Liability Accidents
Thousands of tourists visit Kissimmee and the greater Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford area every year, excited to experience the nearby beaches, theme parks, and attractions. The timeshare and vacation club property owners who rent to them have a legal duty to ensure the safety of their premises. When they fail to do so, catastrophic accidents and injuries can occur, including the following:
- Slip and falls: Slip, trip, and fall accidents can cause severe—even fatal—injuries, especially in older adults. Timeshare property owners must repair fall hazards, including water leaks, broken stairs, torn carpeting, and cracked concrete, floorboards, and tiles.
- Fire, burn, or electrical injuries: Owners should ensure their property is free from fire and electrical hazards, such as aged or defective wiring. Timeshares should also have working smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. Finally, fire exits should remain unlocked and free from obstructions.
- Swimming pool accidents: Property owners should enclose swimming areas and perform regular pool and pool deck maintenance. Additionally, timeshare companies should staff public or shared swimming areas with a lifeguard or post the pool’s rules and safety warnings.
- Animal attacks: You can hold dog owners liable for dog bite injuries. Timeshare companies may also be responsible for damages if they knew about dangerous animals on the property (such as alligators or snakes) and failed to warn guests.
- Balcony and deck accidents: Balconies and decks must be built to code and have railings. In addition, property owners should ensure proper maintenance and construction to prevent collapse. Finally, timeshare owners should block off unsafe balconies and decks and warn patrons not to use these areas.
- Landscaping accidents: Property owners are responsible for trimming trees and removing dead limbs that could fall on cars, structures, or visitors.
- Negligent security: You could hold a timeshare owner liable for assaults and other injuries due to negligent security, including failing to install working locks or provide guards at resort complexes and lack of lighting or surveillance equipment.
We Will Prove a Negligent Party Is Responsible for Your Timeshare Vacation Injury
Liability for your timeshare accident may rest with a timeshare company or lessee/owner. Our lawyers will review the property’s contracts and agreements to determine who is legally responsible for injuries on the premises. Then, we will build a case proving the controlling entity failed to maintain the property adequately, resulting in your accident.
Our attorneys can do the following to prove that a property owner’s negligence caused your injury:
- Visit the timeshare property to take photographs and collect physical evidence.
- Track down available surveillance or cellphone video of your accident.
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses.
- Obtain police reports, official accident reports, or copies of previous complaints regarding the property’s condition.
- Gather your medical records and consult with your doctors.
- Consult accident reconstructionists and other subject matter experts.
Kissimmee Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Do You Need a Florida Timeshare Accident Lawyer?
According to Florida Statutes § 48.193, Florida’s courts have jurisdiction over anyone who conducts business or commits a tortious act within the state. Therefore, you must take legal action for your Kissimmee timeshare premises liability accident in Florida’s court system—even if you live outside the state.
Under Florida Statutes § 95.11, you have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If you fail to meet this deadline, you could be left with no opportunity for legal recourse should an at-fault timeshare company or owner refuse to negotiate a reasonable settlement.
Why You Should Entrust Your Timeshare Accident Claim to Bogin, Munns & Munns
Our firm has represented injury victims in Central Florida for over four decades. Our Kissimmee premises liability lawyers have the skills, experience, and local knowledge to navigate your case. When we work together, our team will take care of these tasks:
- Prepare and file your insurance claims or lawsuits.
- Handle case-related phone calls, emails, and meetings.
- Identify and calculate your losses.
- Handle settlement talks and advise you regarding lowball offers.
- Aggressively negotiate for the maximum compensation possible.
- Represent you at trial, if necessary.
- Provide frequent and timely case updates.
In addition, we’ll represent you on contingency, meaning you never pay upfront or out-of-pocket fees. We only get paid if you win.
Click to contact our Kissimmee Timeshare Premises Liability Lawyers today
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns About Your Timeshare Premises Liability Case
A Kissimmee timeshare premises liability lawyer with Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you seek justice and compensation for your vacation injury. We will work tirelessly to hold at-fault parties accountable, so you and your family do not pay for an accident you did not cause.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. A team member is available 24/7 to answer your questions and connect you with a Florida personal injury attorney.