Buying and selling commercial real estate is a major undertaking. Our Kissimmee commercial closing lawyer can help you navigate the closing process. As the final step in the sale or purchase of property or land, it is critical that your closing is accurate and complete. While you focus on your business, our law firm can handle all of the legal aspects of your closing.
If you have put in the time to find the right property for your business venture, Bogin, Munns & Munns can make sure your closing meets all state and local legal requirements. Our commercial real estate lawyers can also assist if you are selling commercial property. Tell us the specifics of your transaction, and we will take care of the details and work toward a seamless closing.
Legal Guidance From Our Commercial Closing Lawyer Serving Kissimmee
The closing process finalizes the purchase and sale of real estate, allowing payment to be made and the exchange of property into the hands of the new owner. It can be a complex legal endeavor. When our law firm handles your closing, we ensure all legal requirements are met.
To support your property sale or acquisition, we take all of the following steps:
- Review and explain all documents and contracts
- Negotiate the terms of the closing on your behalf
- Provide clarity of your rights and responsibilities
- Explain the other party’s rights and responsibilities
- Address any construction or property use concerns
Our Kissimmee commercial closing lawyer will help you save time and take the frustration out of the closing process. We listen carefully to your needs and preferences and work hard to explain how state laws and local ordinances affect your case. Our goal is to save time and provide you with peace of mind throughout the closing process.
Get Legal Support Throughout Your Commercial Real Estate Endeavor
The closing is only one part of your Kissimmee transaction. Our commercial real estate team is prepared to support you at every phase of your commercial project. When we accept your case, we start with an initial consultation that gives us a chance to understand your business.
It also gives you the opportunity to learn more about our law firm and our commitment to the clients we represent. When you choose Bogin, Munns & Munns, you get more than our familiarity with the laws and regulations that affect the closing process. You also get our dedication to providing an outstanding client experience and ensuring your business gets the attention to detail and customized legal service you need and deserve.
To consult with an experienced commercial closing lawyer serving Kissimmee, call 855-780-9986
Legal Support at Every Phase of Your Commercial Real Estate Closing
Closing on the sale or purchase of commercial real estate is a detailed, step-by-step process that requires focus and legal clarity. Our law firm will explain each step of the journey. We make sure each phase of the closing is accurate and complete including:
- Drafting your letter of intent that contains details on the property, buyer, seller, purchase price, and deposits
- Reviewing your purchase and sale agreement and ensuring it contains all pre-approved provisions and terms
- Conducting a due diligence review that ensures all disclosures have been made and the property’s condition has been accurately detailed
- Drafting, reviewing, and exchanging all required closing documents and overseeing escrow funds
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we ensure all required paperwork is in place, the appropriate deposits are made into the escrow account, and all pre-closing conditions are met. Our commercial closing lawyer serving Kissimmee also understands your post-closing needs and ensures they are also met.
Let Our Commercial Real Estate Team Handle Closing Documents
In Florida, you could attempt to close on your commercial property on your own. Doing so can be risky since the closing process is so intricate and detailed. Our legal team will take care of everything involved, including the wide range of forms and documentation required. These can include property acquisition, title, zoning, financial, insurance, and inspection documents. We read, review, organize, and submit the following on your behalf:
- The deed describing the property and identifying the buyer and seller, granting clause, and required signatures
- The promissory note documenting the financial aspects of the property exchange and payment details
- The guaranty describing the financial obligations you and any partners involved in the purchase of property agree to
- The assignment of rents and leases if the property has existing residential or commercial tenants and vendors
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA) forms, as required
Many additional forms and documents may also be required. The paperwork required at your closing will depend on the type of property involved and its intended use. When our law firm handles your closing, our legal service and support start long before we reach the closing table. Our research includes understanding the state laws that apply to your commercial venture.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Transactions in Kissimmee, FL
Our law firm represents clients in various types of commercial real estate ventures. We can support you at the closing of the following types of properties:
- Land intended for commercial development
- Retail spaces and storefronts of varying sizes
- Small business and corporate office spaces
- Warehouses, plants, and other industrial spaces
- Residential properties, including multi-family rental spaces
When we delve into your closing activities, we work to ensure all comprehensive plan and land development codes required by the City of Kissimmee guidelines are met. We also ensure all Planning and Zoning Division ordinances are documented. In short, our Kissimmee commercial closing lawyer advocates for every buyer and seller we represent.
Kissimmee Commercial Closing Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Call Today for Your Commercial Closing Consultation
When you are ready to complete your sale or purchase and start building and growing your business in Kissimmee, our commercial closing lawyer can help. We work hard to explain the closing procedure and help you navigate the entire process from start to finish.
Contact one of our consultation team members at Bogin, Munns & Munns today to learn more about our commitment to you and your commercial real estate pursuit.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or complete our Request a Consultation form