Closing on the sale or purchase of commercial real estate is a complex and sophisticated legal process. Transferring commercial land and property can be challenging on your own. When our Daytona Beach commercial closing lawyer handles your closing, we assist you before, during, and after the closing to ensure you can complete your transaction as seamlessly as possible. Our client-focused team starts by understanding your plans to ensure we can help you meet your goals.
When you work with Bogin, Munns & Munns, our familiarity with state and local law means every aspect of your real estate venture is covered. We evaluate your specific needs and address any concerns you have before we get to the closing table. From escrow matters to title review, we leave nothing to chance. Our Daytona Beach commercial law lawyers will handle every detail of your closing so you can focus on building your business.
Our Commercial Closing Lawyer Is Committed to Client Focus and Support
Buying and selling commercial real estate is a complex venture involving a variety of legal matters. Not only must your transaction adhere to Florida law, but it must also meet Daytona Beach’s own regulations and stipulations.
When our Daytona Beach commercial closing lawyers handle your closing, we do more than accompany you to this momentous event. To ensure the closing process runs as effortlessly as possible for you, we will also:
- Guide you toward well-informed decisions for your business
- Ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities
- Clarify the other party’s rights and responsibilities
- Address any zoning and permitting issues that arise
- Handle all required forms, contracts, and paperwork
- Ensure all appropriate inspections have been made
Working with our law firm can also save valuable time and ensure you conclude your transaction with peace of mind on all its legal aspects. We also ensure your post-closing needs are met.
Our Law Firm Handles Every Aspect of Your Commercial Real Estate Venture
Our law firm does more than commercial real estate closings. We support our clients through every phase of real estate sales and acquisition. When we represent you, we can also assist with the following:
- Commercial land purchase and development
- Plans compliance with local laws and regulations
- Daytona Beach code and zoning ordinances
- Clarity on required commercial licenses
- City and state construction law matters
Making commercial property sales and purchases without legal guidance and support can be frustrating and confusing. Let our law firm handle the hard work, legwork, and intricacies of your business, and rest assured that all legal requirements have been met.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Closings and Clients Our Law Firm Represents
Commercial real estate closings can be complicated and multifaceted. On your own, they can involve complex legal language. When our law firm handles your commercial venture, we provide clarity on language, contracts, and all legal matters related to your case.
Our commercial closing lawyer serves Daytona Beach clients involved in the following real estate ventures:
- Retail storefronts
- Multi-tenant shopping malls
- Corporate office buildings
- Small business offices
- Co-working spaces and kitchens
- Storage facilities
- Manufacturing plants
- Commercial warehouses
- Residential rental property
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we handle all City of Daytona Beach code enforcement and compliance issues related to the closing of your sale or purchase. Depending on your property, that can include permits, licensing, surveying, and more.
To consult with an experienced commercial closing lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
How the Commercial Real Estate Closing Process Works in Daytona Beach
Closing on commercial real estate is a lengthy process. Our law firm will stand by your side at each phase and ensure your closing is accurate. We explain each step to ensure you are aware of the procedure and represent you through the following:
- The first step in closing on commercial property is issuing a letter of intent that identifies the property, proprietors, and selling price. While this step is not mandatory in Daytona Beach, it is recommended. Our legal team will guide you through it.
- The second step is the creation of a purchase and sale agreement which can vary based on the property’s use. We will go over the use of the property and ensure the purchase and sale agreement is accurate.
- The third step in commercial closings is the due diligence review. We are vigilant in ensuring this step is completed because it requires an exchange of critical information. It can include details about the condition of the property, including the structure and infrastructure.
We also handle all closing documents and escrow matters. Once the closing process is complete, our law firm is still available to help you with any post-closing matters. These can include ensuring all payments are made in a timely fashion and that all title insurance is in place. In short, we never stop working to ensure your property purchase or sale meets your specific needs before and after closing.
Trust Closing Paperwork to Our Daytona Beach Commercial Closing Lawyer
Residential real estate closings can be straightforward affairs. Commercial real estate closings can involve much more detailed paperwork. They can also involve multiple types of documentation, each with its own demands and requirements. When our law firm accepts your case, we help you wade through:
- Letter of Intent
- Deed of transfer
- (FIRPTA) documents
- Contingency clauses
- Due diligence appraisals
- Escrow account paperwork
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Property use agreements
- IRS 1031 exchanges, as needed
Get the professional legal advice and representation you need to understand and effectively complete and submit the forms and documents required at closing. Rather than cope with it on your own, you can rely on our commercial real estate team to handle it for you.
Daytona Beach Commercial Closing Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Contact Our Commercial Closing Team Today
Are you preparing to purchase commercial property in Daytona Beach? If you are, our commercial closing lawyer can represent you in the complex finalization process and at the closing table. Our team will be with you from your initial consultation to the resolution of your property transaction.
Learn more about how hard our law firm will work for you. Contact one of our commercial real estate team members at Bogin, Munns & Munns today.