A residential real estate attorney in Daytona Beach from Bogin, Munns & Munns can help you purchase or close on a home. Our team of lawyers will work to make sure your rights are protected throughout the process of buying your home or other residential property.
What a Residential Real Estate Attorney with Our Firm Will Do for You
Although Florida does not require that you have a real estate attorney in order to purchase property, you may want to procure our services if you are uncertain about Florida real estate law.
As such, a residential real estate attorney with our firm can be an asset when you are looking to purchase residential property. Whether this is your first home or you are an experienced buyer, our team will look out for your best interests.
Once reviewing your circumstances, we can give you a better idea of the specific services we can offer you.
We Will Prepare Your Documents
We will use our knowledge of Florida real estate and property law to prepare and review the necessary documents you need when buying a home. This paperwork includes contracts with provisions to protect your best interests. We can help you create or review any of the following documents:
- Deeds: A deed is a document that officially “grants its holder ownership of a piece of real estate” (Legal Information Institute (LII)). This ownership is known as the “title” for the property, and you will typically only receive the deed for your residential property at closing.
- Mortgages: A mortgage is a legal agreement between you and the bank that enables you to purchase your home. We can help you set up this loan in the best possible way for your specific circumstances. Some mortgages have different terms and interest rates that can be negotiated with the help of a real estate attorney on our team.
- HUD1: An HUD-1 is a settlement statement that “lists all charges and credits to the buyer and to the seller in a real estate settlement” (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)). HUD-1 forms are no longer always used but may still be required for reverse mortgages or for proving the date of closures after a short sale.
- Closing statements: This document is a summary of your closing transaction when you purchase your home. It will list all financial exchanges and fees so that you can keep them for your records.
We Will Supervise Your Closing
Before going into closing your purchase, we will examine the title to make sure everything is in order. A title search will be performed to learn the history of the property’s ownership.
If we discover that there are liens, judgments, mortgages, or other circumstances attached to the property that complicate the purchase, we can address these issues before closing.
Once in closing, we will also make sure that the transactions are documented and that this paperwork is sent to all parties. You can keep this information for your records.
We Will Help You Resolve Disputes
Your real estate attorney will serve as the point of communication for all parties involved in your property purchase. With that, they will help resolve disputes as they arise while advocating for your best interests.
We Can Help You Understand the Real Estate Process
In addition to helping you purchase and finance your home, we can also help you better understand the home buying process. With so many moving pieces, complicated legal documents, and evolving Florida regulations, purchasing residential real estate can be overwhelming and confusing.
We can guide you through the purchase from the beginning to the closing. We will explain the law and how it applies to your real estate transaction. Our real estate attorneys are here for you, so you can ask questions and get the answers you need to feel in control of your financial future.
We will explain your rights and obligations as a home buyer, your coverage for title insurance, and how a residential property purchase could impact your financial life.
To consult with an experienced residential real estate lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-686-6752
A Bit About Bogin, Munns, and Munns
If you are ready to purchase your residential property, call Bogin, Munns & Munns. We are a full-service law firm with 40 years of experience representing clients in central Florida.
Since we opened our first office in Orlando in 1979, we have tackled cases big and small. We have successfully represented Fortune 500 companies and big businesses as well as private individuals in need of help.
With over 100 employees and 12 law offices in the state, we have the reach and resources of a large firm while still offering the personalized touch every client deserves.
We pride ourselves on abiding by our founding principles: respect, dignity, and fairness.
Our Firm Helps a Wide Range of Clients
We don’t just help people with their residential real estate endeavors, but we also represent personal injury and other commercial law clients. Check out what some of them have had to say about partnering with our firm:
- “Ryan Munns and staff have been a great help. With so many attorneys and different areas of practice they are a complete firm with a long history within Florida.” – Alan K.
- “…I am extremely thankful for their support and assistance through this tough time. I highly recommend this company if you need legal advice for your car accident case.” – Heather W.
Daytona Beach Residential Real Estate Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Connect with Us Today
If you are ready to get started, then so are we. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at 386-763-2092 to receive your initial consultation and to learn more about how a residential real estate attorney in Daytona Beach with our firm can serve you.
You can trust our real estate lawyers to look out for your best interests throughout the property buying process. You will always be kept in the loop about progress in your case so that you feel empowered as you purchase your home.