After a car accident, things can be hectic while you figure out how you’re going to pay for your injuries, repair your car, or pay your usual bills while you’re off work and recovering. After a rideshare accident, these monumental tasks can be even more exhausting and confusing. How do you know whose insurance will pay for your compensation? Are you even eligible? Our Kissimmee personal injury lawyers can help you find answers to these questions.
If you were the victim of a rideshare accident, you could be eligible for financial compensation. A Kissimmee rideshare accident lawyer can help guide you in the right direction as you evaluate your legal options. Whether you are a rideshare driver, passenger, or third party, you deserve to have legal representation during your negotiations.
Our Kissimmee Rideshare Accident Lawyer Can Handle Your Case
After an accident, taking legal action can feel like an added burden you can’t afford to take on. However, our firm aims to reduce your burdens, not add to them. If you are suffered injuries in a rideshare accident that you were not responsible for, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns can help.
- We can answer your questions. Filing a case can be a confusing and time-consuming process. We want to make sure you never feel lost about what we’re doing with your case and where it’s at in the system.
- We will file your paperwork. Legal paperwork often has strict rules and deadlines that may be difficult to handle for someone without experience. We can handle all of your case-related paperwork for you.
- We aim to provide peace of mind. The end result is important, but we also know how much it can help with your peace of mind to have a team who is available and willing to help. We hope we can improve your life in the process, not just in the end result.
- We fight and negotiate for fair compensation. We will defend you from unfair offers, fighting for what you deserve using the evidence at our disposal. You will never have to deal with the insurer on your own.
If you are looking for a rideshare accident lawyer with experience handling cases like yours, Bogin, Munns & Munns is available to discuss your eligibility and legal options.
You Have a Limited Amount of Time to Act
In the state of Florida, the statute of limitations for motor vehicle accidents is generally four years per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). This might seem like a long time, but the window to act starts at the time of your accident. Additionally, organizing your case can take time. The bottom line is that if you are thinking about filing a claim, you may need to act soon to be sure you still qualify.
To consult with an experienced rideshare accident lawyer serving Kissimmee, call 855-780-9986
Damages Available for Rideshare Accident Victims
If you are awarded compensation in your rideshare accident case, you could receive damages in one of several forms. This might include:
We pursue compensation for every treatment-related cost you’ve incurred because of your accident. This can include emergency treatment costs such as ER visits and the cost of an ambulance. We may also pursue compensation for hospital stays, follow-up visits, prescription medication, and the cost of future treatment.
If your injuries are severe, we may also be able to secure compensation that will accommodate your loss of mobility and independence with home or car modifications, at-home nursing care, and more.
Whether you were a driver or passenger, you could be eligible for compensation for property damage or total property loss. Usually, this accounts for damage to your vehicle, including diminished value.
Personal Pain and Suffering
Your suffering is difficult to assign a value. However, compensation for your physical and emotional pain is meant to help offset some of the consequences you are experiencing because of the accident. This may mean that you receive damages for disfigurement, loss of enjoyment of life, or emotional trauma.
While you recover from your injuries, you may be unable to earn an income. This can put you severely behind on your financial obligations. We can seek recovery for this income and any income you will be unable to earn in the future because of this accident.
Whatever you’ve lost or suffered as a result of the accident, speak with your legal counsel about it. Our goal is to fight for compensation that fully accounts for these losses, so you can experience improved quality of life now and in the future.
Kissimmee Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Bogin, Munns & Munns Has Experience Getting Results for Car Accident Victims
Dealing with the insurance company can be a monumental, stressful task after an accident. It’s not always guaranteed that you will get what you deserve to pay for your losses. Our team gets results for accident victims by fighting for appropriate compensation for their losses. Here’s what some of our previous clients have to say:
- “Amazing customer service, extremely helpful staff who are all very knowledgeable of what they do. highly recommend.” – Alicia Conway
- “The firm provides great customer service, Sandra A was very attentive and answered all my questions. Very friendly staff and they listen to understand your situation, I recommend this law practice, from receptionist to the attorneys.” – Mauricio Ramirez
- “Bogin Munns and Munns has a really amazing team and I’m proud to recommend them to anyone.” – Damon Decker
Our firm was founded over 40 years ago. During the time we’ve been working in our community, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Our team has been recognized by several prestigious publications and entities, including the Florida Legal Elite and the Florida Association for Women Lawyers. We want to use this experience and our resources to fight for your rights to fair compensation.
Click to contact our Kissimmee Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Our Team Is Available to Discuss Your Rideshare Accident Today
After a collision, either with your own vehicle or as a passenger, you may feel helpless to move forward as financial obligations drag you down. As an accident victim, you have the right to compensation. Our team can help you recover what you’ve lost, so you don’t have to continue to struggle.
You do not want to miss out on your opportunity to recover compensation following a rideshare accident. Our team at Bogin, Munns & Munns is standing by to discuss your case during a free consultation. Contact us today.