Insurance policyholders in Kissimmee are dealing with ballooning premium costs and reduced payouts for their claims, and some are learning their claims are being denied. You pay for insurance coverage, and you have the right to full and fair compensation for your losses.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Kissimmee insurance litigation lawyers do not hesitate to hold to account those insurance companies acting in bad faith by not abiding by the contract they have with you, the policyholder. If this is your situation, our litigation and trial lawyer in Kissimmee can help.
Our Kissimmee Insurance Litigators Can Seek Damages for Various Claims
Our law firm has served Central Florida residents for 40-plus years. Like the rest of our community, we love the challenges and delights of life in the Sunshine State.
The climate draws people from across the nation to set up their homes and businesses within our borders, making it the third most populated state in the country.
All those people need insurance, but insurance companies are deserting Florida, leaving the few remaining companies free to focus on profit rather than customer service. Many Floridians end up fighting for their rights on what should be the simplest claims.
Our insurance lawyers believe policyholders have the right to expect their insurance providers to hold up their end of the contract. We represent you in various insurance claim disputes, such as:
- Residential or Commercial Property
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
Reviewing Your Policy and Insurance Company Actions
Insurance policy language can be dense and overly complicated. If you are running into problems with getting your claim processed, you may benefit from having an attorney with years of experience in insurance litigation review your policy and claim.
Your insurer may declare any of the following during an insurance coverage dispute:
- Your policy doesn’t cover your damages.
- The cost of your losses does not exceed the deductible.
- You are partially or wholly at fault for the damages.
- Your damages are covered, but their adjuster’s estimate is lower than your own.
On review, your insurance dispute lawyer may find your insurance company:
- Failed to explain why it denied your claim
- Ignored or delayed your claim
- Offered you much less than you deserve
- Failed to defend your claim against third-party litigation
- Did not properly investigate the cause and monetary amount of your damages
- Harassed or threatened you
- Canceled your policy without a valid reason
- Delayed payment on your claim
- Did not follow the rules and fee structures outlined in the policy
- Misrepresented your coverage limits
- Otherwise behaved in a way that violated its contract with you
Our insurance litigation team serving Kissimmee will use what we find in our claim against the insurer and keep you updated on your case’s status.
To consult with an experienced insurance litigation lawyer serving Kissimmee, call 855-780-9986
How Our Kissimmee Insurance Law Attorneys Can Help You Recover Compensation
If your insurance company denies your claim, offers a low compensation amount for your losses, or drags out the process with multiple delays by asking for more information or more time for their adjuster, you have the right to sue them. However, suing an insurer for bad faith, outlined in Florida Statutes § 624.155, is very difficult. You should not handle it alone.
An attorney experienced in standing up to Florida insurance companies acting in bad faith can help. You have the right to have a lawyer from our firm assist you in pursuing a full and fair compensation settlement or, if necessary, a compensation judgment through the courts.
We Can Sue If the Insurance Company Fails to Act in Good Faith
If your insurance company is unresponsive to good faith negotiations with your attorney, we may be able to sue the insurance company for mismanaging your claim or even negligence. Florida’s insurance laws are complex and constantly changing.
Our Kissimmee lawyers have a deep understanding of and longtime experience in insurance litigation that helps protect you from the vagaries of the battle over your claim. We put that experience to good use. In fact, we have received awards and honors for our work. We are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and have an Avvo Superb Rating, which shows we help those seeking legal representation.
We Manage Your Kissimmee Insurance Litigation Case’s Deadlines
You have only a limited time to file a lawsuit. Keeping track of notification deadlines and statutes of limitations in your case can feel impossible when you’re trying to manage other aspects of your life. Our team will handle this on your behalf.
See What Our Former Clients Say About Working With Us
Our Central Florida-based law firm has over 40 attorneys who focus on various practice areas. Many of those attorneys are members of the Top 40 Under 40 (National Trial Lawyers) and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers organizations.
While we can tell you all about our experience and everything our team will do for you, nothing speaks louder than reviews from former clients:
- “Jackie and her team were at the top of their game! Excellent communication, punctual with their scheduling, and overall great people to work with!” —Flana
- “Katherine Grimstad was my case manager she made everything easy to understand and walked me through the meticulous process she is a wonderful person and I want to thank you guys for all of your hard work and dedication to seeing my case through to the end” —Joseph
- “Nancy Brandt represented me. I found myself in an unfortunate situation. Once I engaged her services, she arranged an outcome that I could bear. I highly recommend her. She’s a fighter!” —Saniye
Kissimmee Insurance Litigation Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Work With Our Kissimmee Insurance Litigation Team to Protect Your Rights
You have the right to fair treatment from your insurer. Unfortunately, litigation against an insurer can be scary and expensive. However, you don’t need to handle any part of this process alone. Bogin, Munns & Munns can lead your entire case and fight for the best outcome for you.
Wherever you are in the claims process, either preparing to file, in the middle of an extended wait, or fighting a denial, our insurance litigators will fight for your rights. Contact us today. We believe we can help.