If you or a family member in Leesburg was injured or sustained property damage, you could be entitled to financial compensation from the insurance company that represents the at-fault party. In some cases, you might be entitled to compensation from your insurance provider. Unfortunately, getting the compensation you are due can be complex and might even require going to court. Our Leesburg insurance litigation lawyer can help.
Sometimes, insurance companies are reluctant to compensate injured clients or compensate them fairly. In other cases, bad faith insurance practices can compromise your ability to recover damages you are rightfully entitled to. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our litigators will help you build a strong evidence file that leads to a financial settlement or will represent you in court if one is not forthcoming.
Our Law Firm Will Substantiate Your Case for Compensation
Few insurance claims need to be resolved in court. If yours does, we will not hesitate to represent you throughout the court process. To prepare your case for litigation, we will conduct a thorough and strategic investigation. Our investigative efforts will focus on the details of your specific case.
To bolster and support your insurance request, our legal team will:
- Obtain and review relevant insurance policies
- Document negligence and liability in your case
- Review and submit (or resubmit) insurance claim forms
- Handle case-related legal and insurance communications
- Identify and protect you from bad faith insurance practices
No aspect of building your case will escape our attention. We leave no stone unturned in pursuing the financial damages you are entitled to by ensuring your case gets the attention it needs and deserves. We also make sure you are treated like a person entitled to compensation, not a case file.
To consult with an experienced insurance litigation lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-686-6752
Insurance Companies Our Law Firm Helps You Pursue
You could find yourself in need of an insurance litigation attorney for several reasons. An accidental injury could entitle you to recover damages from the at-fault party or their insurance company.
Similarly, a natural disaster or another event that damaged your residential or commercial property could entitle you to recover losses from your insurance policy. Depending on the nature of your case, we will litigate for you against:
- Car insurance agencies
- Homeowners insurance agencies
- Commercial insurance agencies
- Corporate insurance agencies
Under certain circumstances, your insurance litigation case will mean you need to seek damages from your insurance provider. Our law firm will help you actively pursue the company as well, even if it means taking it to court to enforce your insurance policy’s provisions.
Leesburg Insurance Litigation Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
The Timing of Your Insurance Litigation Case Matters
In most cases, a claim you file with an insurer is settled without having to go to court. In some cases, though, this cannot be accomplished. To protect your right to go to court if you cannot reach a financial settlement agreement, you must file your potential lawsuit in accordance with Florida’s statute of limitations.
Depending on your case, you could generally have:
- Up to four years to file a personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
- Up to two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
- You typically have a reduced amount of time to seek damages and make notifications against a municipality
On your own, it can be easy to misinterpret the relevant filing deadline. The length and intensity of settlement negotiations might also cause you to overlook it accidentally. To ensure your case does not end when negotiations break down, our legal team will make sure the statute of limitations and other notification deadlines are understood and complied with.
Click to contact our Leesburg Insurance Litigation Lawyers today
Bogin, Munns & Munns Will Protect You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Our insurance litigation lawyer representing clients in Leesburg understands Florida insurance law. We also understand how it applies to your rights, the insurance company’s responsibilities, and what constitutes bad faith.
The bad faith insurance practices we protect you from include:
- Unnecessarily delaying your claim
- Failing to respond to communication
- Denying your claim without valid cause
- Misrepresenting actual policy limits
- Failing to disclose the reason for denials
Florida Statutes § 624.155 protects you from bad faith insurance acts in third-party cases and in cases involving your insurance company. Our law firm will gather evidence and build a case file that proves your right to recovery and establishes your case’s value.
We will not stop fighting for you throughout the settlement negotiation process or in court proceedings. Additionally, we will work to ensure you can recover damages from the appropriate insurance company.
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
Read About Our Commitment to Client Support
When previous clients talk about our commitment to their cases, they talk about our client support. In online reviews, they say the following:
- Katherine Tyriver: I needed some legal advice and a friend referred me to Ryan Munns. Ryan spent a generous amount of time with me…I never felt I was an inconvenience to him nor rushed to finish my questions…I really appreciated his genuine concern for my situation.
- Heather Markgraf: My experience with Bogin, Munns, and Munns has been wonderful…John and his team at BMM are true professionals and I am extremely thankful for their support and assistance through this tough time. I highly recommend this company if you need legal advice.
In addition to supporting the clients that we represent, our law firm is also an active presence in our local communities. You can read more about our community support efforts on our About Us page.
Review Your Leesburg Litigation Insurance Case with Our Consultation Team Now
If you or someone you love in Leesburg is struggling to recover damages from an insurance company, our insurance litigation lawyer can help. We will build your case and represent you in court to help you fight for financial compensation. If necessary, we will even help you pursue an insurer who acts in bad faith.
Call one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns team members to learn more about how hard our law firm will fight for you.