Daytona Beach is a haven for spring breakers, bikers, NASCAR fans, snowbirds and anyone looking to enjoy what Florida offers. As a popular tourist destination, Daytona Beach has seen its fair share of out of state visitors get into accidents, and these accidents can become especially tricky when they involve commercial trucks.
If you have been in an out of state truck accident, our lawyers are just a phone call away. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service while getting accident victims what they need. Let our truck accident lawyer in Daytona Beach take on the legal tasks while you focus on getting recovery back home. Call us today to get started.
You Deserve Compensation for Your Truck Accident Damages
Truck accidents can leave victims in passenger vehicles with severe injuries and financial losses; some accidents may even be fatal, and now you have to deal with the loss of a loved one. Our job is to get you fair compensation for all of your losses. We can seek damages for:
- Medical expenses: Some of the big expenses in a truck accident case include medical bills and associated medical care expenses. Whether your current or future expenses include surgeries, medications, rehabilitation stays, physical therapy visits, or any other procedures or treatments, we’re here to fight for every penny.
- Lost income: The medical bills are often an immediate concern for accident victims, but if you have serious injuries, you may also be unable to work. We can pursue compensation for your lost income while you are recovering, and we will make sure to account for your future income losses, too. If your injuries hurt your ability to earn money in the future in some way, we will also seek payment for loss of earning potential.
- Pain and suffering: Losses like hospital bills and income have a direct monetary value, but it’s also possible to seek payment for non-economic losses like pain and suffering. This loss accounts for emotional distress, loss of enjoyment in your life, the impact of your pain on your day-to-day life, and other intangible but painful losses.
- Expenses associated with disabling injuries: Any vehicle accident can leave victims with permanent disabilities, but the chances are higher in a truck collision. Our out of state accident lawyers can help fight for expenses to help cover home renovation, carers, and other costs to accommodate your disabilities.
- Wrongful death damages: If a loved one passed away as a result of the truck accident, we offer our sincerest condolences. We know that an already awful situation is made worse by the fact that it happened so far from home, and that out of state complications are making it hard to handle. Our lawyers can help fight for funeral expenses, loss of consortium, medical bills, and other damages.
Every out of state truck accident case is different, but our personal injury lawyer in Daytona Beach are determined to fight for every cent you need.
To consult with an experienced out of state truck accident lawyer serving Daytona Beach, call 855-780-9986
You are In Excellent Hands With Our Daytona Beach Truck Accident Lawyers
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we pride ourselves on compassionate and professional care for accident victims. Here are some of the benefits of working with our firm:
- We treat all of our clients like family: So many law firms treat accident victims like just a number, but here, you and your needs are our top priorities. Our attorneys are easy to reach, and we believe in being open with you about your case. We will answer your questions honestly and clearly—you deserve to be fully informed about your case.
- We offer affordable legal services: Our firm offers services on a contingency fee basis, which means we only get paid if your case is successful. Affordable help does not mean low-quality assistance, and you can rest assured our lawyers will do everything in their power to get you the compensation you need.
- Our firm prides itself on comprehensive legal services: Our lawyers take care of communication with insurance companies, filing paperwork, negotiating settlements, interviewing witnesses, gathering evidence, and representing you in court. You have enough to deal with, especially from out of state. Let our team make this process as easy as we can.
- We know what it takes to establish liability: Truck accident cases can involve multiple parties who may bear liability, and the state and federal regulations can add yet another complication to an already intricate case. For example, truck drivers must follow federal regulations for breaks, but trucking companies may push drivers to keep up with deliveries and break federal regulations. While the driver disobeyed federal regulations, the company is usually liable for the employee’s actions, and we can pursue damages related to their careless management. We can help establish which party or parties owed you a duty of care, and how their actions led to your injuries.
Our job is to protect your rights while seeking just compensation from the liable parties, so reach out to us as soon as possible.
Daytona Beach Out of State Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Out of State Truck Accidents Present Unique Challenges to Victims
Commercial vehicles and out of state victims always add layers of complexity to motor vehicle collisions. As if an accident wasn’t bad enough, now you have to deal with Florida traffic laws, insurance policies, and big insurance companies who will fight tooth and nail against your claims. The logistics of an out of state accident can be overwhelming without help, and our truck accident lawyers want to make this ordeal as smooth as possible for you.
Our lawyers have decades of experience dealing with commercial vehicle companies and their insurers, and we know what to expect from these parties. Florida’s modified comparative negligence laws mean that you could lose out on compensation if you are more than 50 percent responsible for the accident. The other party will try to blame you for the accident and try to reduce your payout or prevent you from getting a settlement at all. We may even need to deal with multiple parties, depending on the cause of your accident, which further complicates your case.
The state statute of limitations, outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11, only gives you two years to file a lawsuit for your truck accident. This is already a short time frame for legal action, and the fact that you are trying to juggle your case from states away can make this timeframe feel even more crunched than it already is. Our lawyers will take on as much of the burden as we can, and we’ll stay in constant communication. All you have to do is focus on recovery and following your doctor’s orders.
Click to contact our Daytona Beach Out of State Truck Accident Lawyers today
Our Daytona Beach Injury Lawyers Can Help You With Your Out of State Accident
After an accident, it can be hard to know what to do. Call the Daytona Beach out of state truck accident lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns for help with your case. We will put our years of experience into your case to fight for a fair and satisfactory settlement. We offer free consultations for personal injury cases, so do not hesitate to call.