Getting into a traffic accident outside your home state can be more confusing and stressing than other accidents. You know you must find a trustworthy law firm if you cannot handle your case in person (because you’re in your home state). A Gainesville truck accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns is worthy of your trust.
Our firm has a reputation built over more than 40 years serving in-state and out of state clients. A Gainesville out of state truck accident lawyer from our team will urgently seek the compensation you deserve. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
We Will Demand Fair and Total Compensation for Your Truck Accident in Gainesville
When you hire our personal injury law firm, you retain a legal team intent on securing all the compensation you deserve. Truck accidents are notoriously costly, as victims often suffer severe, potentially disabling injuries.
As we compose your settlement calculation, we will consider:
- Your pain and suffering: A truck accident can cause severe trauma, and clients often come to us with physical pain, recurring memories of the accident, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other forms of pain and suffering. We will compassionately evaluate your pain and suffering and demand fair compensation from liable parties.
- Medical bills: Our team will work with your doctors to document your care needs and total the cost of all accident-related medical bills. If you still need treatment for accident-related injuries, we will monitor your recovery or project the future cost of medical care.
- Property costs: We will include vehicle repairs, replacement of a totaled vehicle, replacement of damaged personal property, and temporary transportation costs in your Gainesville truck accident case.
- Lost income: If you miss work due to accident-related injuries, our team will factor lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and other professional damages into your case.
- Mental healthcare costs: Our team will seek money for your mental health treatment. This may include therapy and medication, among other treatments.
Our firm works closely with experts to value our clients’ damages. Mental health experts, doctors, economists, auto repair technicians, and others may verify our damages valuation.
We are a detail-oriented firm that will communicate frequently with you. You can trust a Gainesville out of state truck accident lawyer from our team to deliver the professional legal service you need. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation.
We Handle Out of State Wrongful Death Cases
Our firm represents all victims of truck accidents, including survivors who must face a loved one’s unexpected passing. We offer compassionate, private representation ideally suited for out of state wrongful death cases.
One of our Gainesville wrongful death attorneys can seek compensation for:
- Loss of consortium (which includes non-economic damages like the loss of a spouse’s companionship and intimacy)
- Your pain and suffering, including emotional distress
- Any treatment you receive for grief or other pain and suffering
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household services (such as accounting services, home security, and handiwork)
- Funeral expenses
- Any other economic or non-economic harm resulting from a fatal truck accident in Gainesville
Any out of state case can be a challenge. However, with Bogin, Munns & Munns representing you, your case will be seamless. We will take all the insurance claims and legal processes off your hands, ensuring you can focus on recovering and returning to normalcy.
To consult with an experienced out of state truck accident lawyer serving Gainesville, call 855-780-9986
Why Truck Accident Victims Choose Our Firm to Lead Their Out of State Cases
Our firm tries to give you every reason to hire us, and some of the clearest reasons to hire us include:
- Our systems are suited to out of state clients: As a law firm with offices throughout Florida, we know the importance of communication. We have systems in place to serve you, regardless of where you live. Expect frequent communications, seamless exchange of documentation, and a do-it-all approach from our team in Gainesville.
- We have helped many truck accident victims: Truck accident cases are uniquely challenging. In addition to other issues, we may need to secure evidence from the same trucking company we seek money from.
- Our prior experience dealing with trucking companies and truck accident cases can only help.
- We have more than 40 years of relevant experience: More than four decades of experience matters in our field. Our team has represented accident victims like you for nearly half a century, and this long-term experience has taught us lessons we apply in every case we handle.
- We cover the entire cost of your case: You will not pay Bogin, Munns & Munns any upfront fee. We will pay the cost of completing your case, as we accept cases on a contingency fee basis. This fee structure, along with our pursuit of the money you deserve, should help ease your financial burden after the accident.
We do not take clients’ trust in us lightly. When you hire an out of state truck accident attorney from our team, you will receive our very best effort.
Gainesville Out of State Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Will Advocate Tirelessly for You From the Start of Your Case to the Finish
We will leave nothing to chance—or to you—as we lead your case. Our firm will pay close attention to every detail of your case. Our duties will include:
- Securing evidence related to your accident
- Assessing your damages and assigning a financial value to your case
- Calculating how much financial compensation you deserve for your damages
- Dealing with insurance adjusters or representatives
- Negotiating a fair settlement with the negligent parties
- Taking your case to trial (if necessary)
- Leading communications
- Drafting and filing all case-related paperwork
Let our firm handle your truck accident claim or lawsuit against a negligent driver in Gainesville. Whether driver error due to reckless driving, fatigued driving, distracted driving, impaired driving, or another reason caused the wreck, you have the right to demand recovery for your losses.
The types of damages from trucking accidents can last a lifetime, so you deserve to hold the party responsible for the crash accountable, and Bogin, Munns & Munns will help you. We have a law office in Gainesville, are dedicated to our clients in Alachua County, and have extensive experience helping truck accident victims get the compensation they deserve.
Click to contact our Gainesville Out of State Truck Accident Lawyers today
Call Us About Your Out of State Truck Accident in Gainesville – We Can Help
The statute of limitations deadline outlined in Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires injured parties to file truck accident lawsuits within two years of the accident happening. This time limit applies pressure to file your case, so we want to start recovering your financial losses promptly.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free consultation about hiring a Gainesville out of state truck accident lawyer.