If you are a non-Florida resident injured during a truck accident in Melbourne, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns can help. A Melbourne truck accident lawyer from our firm will handle your case in Florida while you get back to your life at home. With more than 40 years of experience representing out of state clients, you can trust our firm to handle your case professionally.
A Melbourne out of state truck accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns will ease your post-accident burden. Let us handle your case from start to finish. Call our team today for your free consultation.
Why You Should Let an Out of State Truck Accident Lawyer from Our Team Represent You
When you’re seeking compensation in another state, you must have the utmost confidence in your law firm. The Melbourne personal injury team at Bogin, Munns & Munns offers everything an out of state client could need, including:
- Personnel that will keep you informed: Our attorneys are known for their communication. We also employ paralegals who ensure our clients are always informed about case updates. You will always know where your out of state truck accident case in Melbourne stands—we’ll make sure of it.
- More than four decades of relevant experience: For more than 40 years, the truck accident lawyers at Bogin, Munns & Munns have helped victims get the compensation they deserve. We have handled challenging cases, overcome long odds, and learned from our experiences. Let us use our experience for your benefit.
- An office in Melbourne: With an office located in Melbourne, you’ll know that we’re handling your case in an urgent, hands-on manner. Melbourne is home to many of our team members. We care when truck accident victims suffer harm in our city. We will work tirelessly to get the justice you deserve.
- A stress-free fee structure: Our contingency fee structure reduces stress for clients facing the uncertainty of an out of state case. You will not pay us anything upfront, and your lawyer will receive a fee only if they succeed for you. This places all the financial risk (and motivation to win) on our firm.
Bogin, Munns & Munns’ reputation precedes itself throughout Brevard County and Central Florida. Our firm knows Melbourne and Florida’s laws and courts and understands the needs of out of state clients.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation. Our personal injury attorneys serving Melbourne will review your legal matter and answer your questions and concerns. We will also explain how our truck accident lawyer can lead your Melbourne trucking accident case.
Former Clients Endorse Us
The feelings of our former clients provide even more reason to hire your truck accident lawyer from our firm:
- “Knowledge,experience and professionalism was a real ingredient to achieve success in my case. In the end I have to say that it was worth it. One more time….thank you very much for closing this chapter and I will not hesitate to have you as my lawyer if I ever need one.” – Candido Garcia, former client
- “Great experience I would highly recommend them to everyone. My attorney is very professional, experienced, attentive, and knowledgeable of the case. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and this firm. Thank you and I’m very satisfied with the results.” – Linda M., former client
Your attorney will fight for your entire financial recovery. If liable parties push back against paying you a large settlement or verdict, we will not back down.
To consult with an experienced out of state truck accident lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
We Demand Complete Financial Justice for Truck Accident Victims in Melbourne
Your truck accident lawyer will demand that you recover every dime you’re owed. We will calculate the cost of each of your accident-related damages, which may include:
Vehicle Repairs or Replacement of Your Vehicle
We will consult automotive professionals to calculate the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle. Your case may also include the cost of temporary transportation and replacing any non-vehicular property damaged during the truck accident.
When we work on your case, we will secure compensation all your accident-related medical services and items, which may include:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical care
- Hospital stays
- Medical equipment
- All doctor’s visits, including specialist visits
Whether we pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit, your medical bills will be a central focus of your case.
Pain and Suffering
Our lawyers understand the cost of a truck accident ranges far beyond finances. We will seek fair compensation for any pain and suffering your accident caused, which may include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Physical pain
- Sleep issues
- Cognitive problems
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
- Chronic pain
- Emotional trauma
- Emotional distress
We frequently work with mental health experts to serve our clients. Our experts will diagnose your pain and suffering and help us calculate a fair settlement.
We will include lost income, diminished earning power, missed bonuses, and other professional damages in your case.
We employ Melbourne wrongful death lawyers versed in the immense harm that a truck accident can cause. If you lost a loved one because of a collision in Florida, our team will demand compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
- All other economic and non-economic damages from the truck accident in Melbourne
Our firm expects to achieve results in every case we handle. Let us fight for your financial recovery.
Melbourne Out of State Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
We Offer Start-to-Finish Service for Out of State Clients in Vehicle Accidents
Leave the entire claims and legal processes to our Melbourne, FL, legal team, including:
- Evidence collection
- Documentation of your damages
- Calculation of a settlement target
- Settlement negotiations
- Fighting for your recovery at trial
We will protect your rights, provide frequent case updates, and demand that liable parties pay you fair financial compensation. If necessary, we will transition from settlement negotiations to trial.
Let our accident attorneys handle every aspect of your case. We have dedicated lawyers, paralegals, and a network of experts to present a strong case for you.
Click to contact our Melbourne Out of State Truck Accident Lawyers today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for Your Free Consultation
We may not have long to file your commercial truck accident case. The statute of limitations deadline gives us only two years to sue responsible parties for damages, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. The sooner you hire a Melbourne out of state truck accident lawyer from our firm, the sooner we can get to work to seek maximum compensation that can help you move forward.
You can focus on recovery and finding a sense of normalcy after your accident while our lawyers handle your case. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free, no-obligation consultation.