Wills, Trusts & Probate
Take Charge of Your Future with an Estate Plan
Estate planning is not only for the elderly or the wealthy; it is for anyone who wishes to make his or her choices legally effective. Our experienced estate planning attorneys are proficient in the legalities of wills, trusts and probate.
Can you answer the following questions with absolute certainty?
- Who will make your health care decisions if you are unable to make them?
- Who will sign legal documents for you if you are ill, incompetent, or unable?
- Will your doctors follow your wishes regarding end of life care?
- Who will be granted custody of your minor children?
- Who will receive your assets when you die?
Estate Planning is one way to remove any uncertainty to your answers. Through a series of documents, you will ensure that your wishes are memorialized in a legally sufficient and binding way.
- Last Will and Testament – memorializes your decision regarding how your assets will be distributed at your death
- Durable Power of Attorney – authorizes a designated person to execute legal documents on your behalf if you are unable
- Living Will – memorializes your decisions regarding end of life medical care
- Designation of Health Care Surrogate – authorizes a designated person to make health care decisions for you if you are unable
- Declaration of Pre-Need Guardian – memorializes your choices for guardianship of you, your assets and your children
- Medical Records Privacy Waiver – authorizes medical personnel to release information regarding your health to a designated person
Some individuals require additional documents to address their particular concerns or needs. For them, one of several various types of trusts may be advantageous. Other individuals have needs to address tax concerns, probate avoidance or more. Our estate planning attorneys are able to assist you by analyzing your situation, addressing your concerns, and creating the best documents for you.
If you require a probate attorney, our probate services include Formal Administration and Summary Administration, and even probate litigation. You don’t have to feel alone in this hard time. Call our offices today to schedule your probate or estate planning consultation.
Our Estate planning attorneys work aggressively to ensure your living will, trust, or probate matter is handled with the care you should expect from a firm that has been around for over 40 years. With 13 locations throughout Florida, our attorneys are happy to meet you in the location that is most convenient to you. With our Main office in Orlando, we have 12 other offices including Clermont, Cocoa, Daytona, Gainesville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Ocala, Orange City, St. Cloud, Titusville, and The Villages.
Wills, Trusts & Probate
Power of Attorney
A limited or unlimited power of attorney is an important aspect of estate planning, regardless of age.
When matters of a will are being contested, contact an estate planning attorney skilled in probate litigation.
Remember, life insurance is not for your benefit, but for the benefit of those you leave behind.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is also called an enhanced life estate deed. This is a deed where you give away ownership in your real estate, but retain certain rights to the property, like the ability to live there or sell it.
There is no deadline to file a probate. A probate can be filed any time it is discovered there is need.
Yes. Estates less than $75,000 in value will qualify for a summary probate administration.
How Can We Help?
Bogin, Munns & Munns Can Help With Your Wills, Trusts & Probate Case
Bogin, Munns & Munns is a Central Florida law firm that provides a wide spectrum of commercial law services including estate planning. Too many people wait until it is too late likely resulting in more stress and more costs. Don’t wait until a tragedy strikes before you start addressing these issues – whether for yourself or for your family members.
Call our corporate attorneys at our main Orlando office at 407.578.1334, or contact a representative in one of other offices nearest you: Clermont, Daytona, Orange City, Gainesville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Ocala or The Villages.
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR CASE
Request a Consultation
Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.