Construction and building projects bring various entities together to complete a given task. Yet, an issue with one party can lead to a chain reaction of issues with each successive entity and can force a work stoppage or lead to costly delays. If you are tackling these issues on your construction project, our Gainesville construction law attorney can achieve the resolution you need to refocus your project and get back to work.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our familiarity with state laws and local ordinances can help you resolve disagreements, discrepancies, and disputes. When you trust our law firm with your case, we review all relevant contracts, clarify your position, and ensure the other party understands their responsibilities. Our goal is to reach a fair and appropriate resolution, even if we have to take your case to court.
We Manage Construction Law Matters Involving These Problems
Bogin, Munns & Munns manages cases relating to these construction projects:
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family residential complexes
- Demolishing defunct buildings or structures
- Renovating already-existing properties
- Strip malls or outdoor shopping malls
We help both public and private entities with their legal matters. We’re ready to hear from you now.
To consult with an experienced construction law lawyer serving Gainesville, call 855-780-9986
Construction Project Issues That May Require Legal Intervention
Is your construction project facing challenges and delays? When you turn to our construction law attorney, our legal team will help you resolve the following issues:
Design errors or omissions can mean your property does not meet building code requirements during or after construction. Our legal team can prove your instructions were clear but not complied with. We can also help you collect blueprints and other documents that prove your initial design plan and demonstrate any deviations.
Construction defects can include foundation issues, water seepage, and other factors that make a property unusable or uninhabitable. It can also include cosmetic aspects of your project with which you are dissatisfied.
Construction contracts can be complex and multifaceted––especially when jobs involve multiple parties. If another party breached the terms of your construction contract, we can compel the other party to comply.
Some contractual disputes can involve:
- When the job should be completed
- How much workers get paid
- Failure to adhere to blueprints or site plans
- Failing to make payments within a certain period
- Issues with negligent supervision
- Hazards on a construction site
Contracts are legally binding documents. If another party failed to uphold the terms of your agreement, we can pursue legal action against them.
Permits and Zoning Issues
The City of Gainesville’s guidelines require many different permits for new construction ventures, renovation projects, and demolition. Our law firm helps you understand which permits are required for your project and ensure you obtain them in the required timeframe.
We also help you navigate building inspections by city officials once your project is complete.
A mechanic’s lien is a method of ensuring payment in cases where it is not remitted. Filing a mechanic’s lien is complex and can take time. Our construction law attorney can help you understand the legal parameters of Florida Statutes § 713, which allows you to file a mechanic’s lien if you are not in receipt of the payment you are owed.
Alternatively, if a mechanic’s lien has been filed against you, our law firm will help you fight back by proving the lien is invalid.
Gainesville Construction Law Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Leave the Hard Work of Building Your Case to Our Construction Law Attorney
Your construction law case can be resolved via a mutual agreement with the involved parties or by going to court. No matter how we resolve your case, we work hard to understand the issues that led to the problem and push for a favorable outcome.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our attorneys representing clients in Gainesville will:
- Gather and organize supporting evidence
- Meet all mandatory filing and notification deadlines
- Read and review all case-related paperwork and contracts
- Clarify all local ordinances and state laws that affect your case
- Provide timely responses to your ongoing questions and concerns
- Support your case throughout each phase of negotiation and litigation
Our client-focused legal team also makes sure you get updates on each development that affects the progress of your case. Our goal is to handle the details, so you can focus on taking care of your business.
Our firm offers local representation for construction law clients at 2700 NW 43rd St, Suite C, Gainesville, Florida, 32606. We handle every phase of your case from your initial consultation and fight hard to let you get (or keep) your project up and running.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend Our Law Firm to Others
The law firm you choose makes a difference in how your case is handled. When they talk about our law firm, clients we represented in the past leave reviews like the following:
- Emma Nelson: My experience with Bogin, Munns and Munns was life changing. The professionalism and empathy that was shown during my legal process was extra ordinary. I truly felt they were concerned about my legal issue and were working on my behalf. Thank you for a job well done.
- Ronald Walker: We were very pleased with how your company was very professional and pleasant to work with. We’re an older couple and they took the time and help us to understand the paperwork. We’d refer Bogin, Munns & Munns to anyone who needed professional legal help.
Find additional reviews on our Google page and learn more about what it means to trust your case to our client-focused law firm.
Click to contact our Gainesville Construction Law Attorney today
Call to Review Your Construction Law Case Today
Is your construction project stalled because of unresolved legal issues? You do not have to tackle a difficult case on your own. Find out how hard our construction law attorney fights to help you resolve your case and get back to work on your Gainesville construction project.
Contact one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns consultation team members to start building your case today.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today