Being struck by a vehicle in Cocoa may entitle you to coverage of medical costs and other losses. Motorists must respect scooter riders’ safety. The team at Bogin, Munns & Munns will identify those responsible for your losses.
We will provide our scooter accident lawyer to handle every step of your case. As a full-service law firm, we take your case off of your mind and into our hands.
What Awards Could You Claim?
Scooter accident victims generally deserve coverage for the following types of losses. We will pursue fair coverage for any losses you suffer.
Loss of Financial Standing
A scooter accident may prevent you from:
- Earning an income
- Continuing your professional progress
- Improving your earning power
If you lost a loved one, you might have also lost financial protection. If you are disabled, you may be permanently unable to earn a living. We pursue coverage for any direct harm to your earning power and financial security.
Even minor injuries may cause exorbitant medical costs, including those for:
- Medical imaging
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- In-hospital medications
- Follow-up doctors’ visits
- At-home medications
- Rehabilitation for injuries
Long-term injuries may require medical equipment, specialized vehicles, and updates to your home. A lawsuit may cover all of these expenses.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering generally refers to any of the following:
- Emotional anguish
- Pain stemming from your injuries
- Psychological trauma
- Specific psychological conditions related to your accident
- Inability to enjoy life
- Diminished quality of life
While pain and suffering is largely unseen, symptoms may not be. We will speak with you, your loved ones, and medical professionals to gauge and value your pain and suffering.
Losses from a Wrongful Death
Losing a loved one to a scooter accident may entitle you to coverage for:
- Lost financial support
- Lost companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Lost parental guidance
We pursue complete coverage for wrongful deaths.
Any Other Accident-Related Loss
Other recoverable damages may include:
- The cost of scooter repairs
- The cost of replacing personal property damaged in your accident
- The cost of temporary transportation
- Tuition, if your injuries prevent you from attending school
Our team will review your case. Your lawyer will then explain what losses we will pursue coverage for.
Why Hire Bogin, Munns & Munns for a Scooter Accident Case?
Bogin, Munns & Munns offers lawyers prepared to seek justice for you. We will not rest until we complete your case. We have a clear goal in mind: winning the awards you deserve.
Positive Client Reviews
Our past clients speak highly of our firm. Here’s what they say:
- “Great experience, I would highly recommend them to everyone…” – Linda M., Cocoa, FL
- “Was very pleased with the outcome of my case. My attorney was always very informative and stayed on top of everything to ensure that the case had a positive outcome…” – Krystn D., Melbourne, FL
It is our mission to provide such positive experiences to every client. Our team will work diligently to provide you top-notch legal help and a positive case outcome.
When you hire a scooter accident lawyer from our firm, you receive all of our firm’s resources. This includes experts, investigators, and a legal team. Bogin, Munns & Munns serves Cocoa, and will proudly serve you.
How Will Bogin, Munns & Munns Handle Your Case?
Every case has unique requirements. We handle each case as it unfolds and are prepared to complete the following steps on your behalf:
Determining Liability for Your Losses
The Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery suggests that infrastructure does not sufficiently protect scooter riders. The City of Cocoa (and other parties) might be liable if unsafe conditions led to your accident.
Those who may be liable for your scooter accident include:
- The motorist who struck you
- The owner or manufacturer of an unsafe scooter
- The owner or manufacturer of an unsafe vehicle
- An employer whose employee contributed to your accident
We understand the legal standards for liability, including negligence. Our team will identify anyone who owes you compensation.
Identifying and Calculating Your Losses
Our team determines:
- What losses you have already experienced
- What losses you are likely to experience in the future
- What each of those losses is worth
Case value may not be obvious to you. Calculating non-economic losses such as pain may be a complex process. Our team is up to the task, though. We will calculate a total figure to pursue during settlement negotiations.
Documenting Your Accident and Losses
We investigate your accident and post-accident reality to:
- Gather evidence of how your scooter accident happened
- Secure any evidence that proves liability
- Obtain supporting documentation for your losses
Types of evidence and documentation that we seek are:
- Video footage of your accident
- Witness accounts of the collision
- Medical bills
- Proof of lost income
Fighting for a Financial Recovery
You may have multiple options for seeking compensation. Our team will identify the most appropriate strategy for seeking awards, including:
- Payment from an insurance company
- Payment through a pre-trial settlement
- Payment through a verdict
We generally try to settle our clients’ cases. This may be the most direct, time-saving path to financial justice. Settling does not mean settling for less than you deserve, though. You can receive fair compensation through a settlement.
Our team is also open to going to trial. We make no assumptions about your case, keeping all possibilities for compensation available.
Why Bogin, Munns & Munns Offers Contingency Fees
We request no upfront or out-of-pocket compensation when you hire Bogin, Munns & Munns. Our firm instead offers contingency fees. This fee allows you to provide us a portion of your winnings. The other option would be for you to pay by the hour or with a flat fee. Our team does not want you to go through this.
This fee benefits you because:
- You only pay if you receive compensation.
- You owe us nothing if we are not successful.
- The cost of your lawyer will not affect your current financial standing.
Our firm wants to see you in a better financial position. With contingency fees, you do not have to sweat the cost of hiring a lawyer from our team.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today to Start Your Case
Time is a commodity in scooter accident cases. The more time you provide a Cocoa lawyer from our firm to prepare for your case, the better. Do not wait to call our team to complete your free consultation and get your case started.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (321) 633-3208. We will complete your free consultation, answer any questions you have, and get your case moving in the right direction.