Orlando K-1 Family-Based Visa Lawyer

Orlando K-1 Family-Based Visa Lawyer
visa, family, immigration, united, orlando, proce, states, munns, fiance, based

If you plan to marry a foreign national, you may wish to have your fiancé(e) with you in the United States in the months before the wedding. This is where the K-1 family-based visa—the fiancé(e) visa—comes in. This visa permits entry and up to a 90-day stay before the wedding.

An Orlando family immigration lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can discuss your options for bringing your fiancé(e) to the United States with you today. You can ask questions, learn more about this visa, and hear about our services. Contact us today for your free consultation.

An Orlando Family-Based Visa Lawyer Can Help With the K-1 Visa

U.S. citizens who plan to marry a foreign national can file a Form I-129F to receive a K-1 nonimmigrant visa. This is often called the fiancé(e) visa. A K-1 family-based visa allows your loved one to come to the United States and stay for up to 90 days with the intention of marrying during this time.

This visa application process will include visa interviews or other steps to ensure you intend to establish a life together. As soon as your fiancé(e)’s K-1 visa is approved, they can apply for work authorization. We can handle this process for them. This allows them to work for 90 days. After your marriage, they qualify for a Green Card to become a lawful permanent resident through the marriage Green Card process.

Your fiancé(e)’s children can come to the United States on a K-2 visa as long as you include their information on the Form I-129F you file for the K-1 visa and they are:

  • Under age 21
  • Unmarried

This nonimmigrant visa only gives you a limited window to get married. If you do not get married within 90 days, your fiancé(e) and their unmarried children may need to leave the United States.

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Orlando immigration lawyers understand keeping your family together and ensuring you all have the lawful status you need to live and work in the United States is important. We also know how complex the immigration process can be. Let us handle your petition or troubleshoot any problems you encounter.

We provide free initial consultations. Contact us today to get started.

To consult with an experienced k-1 family-based visa lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986

What is the Role of an Orlando K-1 Family-Based Visa Lawyer?

Our Bogin, Munns & Munns immigration lawyers know it is important for your fiancé(e) to be by your side during this important and exciting time. Our immigration attorneys are here to help you file the paperwork, provide the documentation, and take the other steps necessary to receive a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for your fiancé(e).

We will answer your questions and explain how this visa works. There are very strict rules about how quickly you must get married and the steps you will need to take afterward. If you hire an immigration lawyer in Orlando at our firm, we will manage this process for you.

Once we file your petition, we will stay on top of the evaluation process and provide status updates when available. We find this makes navigating the process easier for our clients. We can also handle petitions for your fiancé(e)’s children at the same time.

Orlando K-1 Family-Based Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

How Can an Orlando Immigration Lawyer Help With Your K-1 Visa?

Navigating the process to get a K-1 visa seems straightforward, but this is not always the case. The government agencies tasked with processing these petitions must ensure petitioners and their partners intend to wed and to do so within the given period. This requires additional diligence in processing these applications.

For most couples, this process is not difficult. However, they must know what to do, when they need to do it, what documents to provide, and other key parts of the petitioning process.

This is one significant way that an immigration lawyer helps clients hoping to come to the United States for up to 90 days before their wedding and possibly stay temporarily or permanently beyond that date following their marriage.

We have helped clients meet their goals since 1979. We know what it takes to support your petition, receive a K-1 nonimmigrant visa, and then navigate the marriage permanent residence process. We will be by your side, supporting you and representing your best interests from start to finish.

Click to contact our Orlando K-1 Family-Based Visa Lawyers today

Our Orlando Visa Lawyers Can Handle a Wide Range of Immigration Issues for Clients

When you have any type of immigration or visa concern, our Orlando commercial law lawyer can help. Our team is available for free consultations, and our attorneys handle a wide range of cases. In addition to family visas (CR, F, I, and K), we also help employers sponsor workers for their employment visas and petition on behalf of clients for nonimmigrant visas.

If you had an issue with your petition or they denied your visa, let us know. You may have options.

Other services we provide include:

  • Helping clients adjust their status
  • Extending visas
  • Petitioning for permanent residency (Green Card)
  • Applying for naturalization (citizenship)

We also represent refugees and those coming to the United States seeking asylum.

When necessary, we can represent clients facing removal proceedings or accused of illegal reentry. We will fight for your family, and our goal is to keep you together in your community.

Submit a Consultation Request form today

Discuss Your K-1 Family-Based Visa With Our Orlando Team

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we provide free consultations for those hoping to bring their future spouse to the United States before their wedding. We can assess your options and explain how this visa works. Our Orlando K-1 family-based visa lawyer will file your petition and help you navigate this process.

Contact us today. We have someone available to speak with you now.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.