Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyer

Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyer
visa, family, orlando, proce, immigration, united, states, munns, children, green

Unmarried adult children of lawful permanent residents of the United States may qualify for an F-2B immigrant visa. This allows them to enter the United States and receive a Green Card. If you are hoping to move your adult children to the Orlando area from abroad, this may be the best option for your family.

An Orlando family immigration lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can ensure this is the best option for you and your family and file the necessary paperwork on your behalf. We can also handle any issues that arise during this process. We are here to help you reunite your family in Orlando. Contact us today for a free consultation.

An Orlando Family-Based Visa Lawyer Can Assess if the F-2B Is Right for Your Family

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our immigration lawyers understand how important it is for families to remain together. This includes older children who may want to come to the United States to live and work alongside their parents. We can help you meet these goals with an F-2B visa.

As outlined by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), some lawful permanent residents can sponsor their immediate family members for a Green Card. These are “family preference immigrant” categories and include all F visas. The F-2B visa is for:

  • Sons or daughters of qualifying lawful permanent residents;
  • Who are unmarried; and
  • Who are 21 or older.

In addition, Green Card holders can sponsor their spouse and unmarried children under age 21 through an F-2A visa.

The process for either F-2 visa depends on whether the family member you are sponsoring is already in the United States. Our Orlando immigration lawyer can help you understand the immigration process and the steps you, as the sponsor, and your loved one, as the visa applicant, must take. Then, we will guide you through the immigration process. This includes:

  • Ensuring this is the best visa option for your loved one
  • Checking that all parties meet eligibility
  • Completing the correct forms
  • Filing these forms
  • Troubleshooting any problems you encounter

Let us manage this visa petition on your behalf or help you gather and submit any additional documentation requested. Connect with us today for your free initial consultation with our law firm.

To consult with an experienced f-2b family-based visa lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986

What Can I Expect When I Hire an Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyer?

At the Orlando office of Bogin, Munns & Munns, we represent Green Card holders and their unmarried adult children hoping to reunite in the Orlando area. The F-2B family-based visa allows a parent to sponsor their adult child’s lawful permanent resident status, and our lawyers want to help your family file this petition.

You can learn more about this process, our services, and other information during a free initial consultation with our Orlando immigration law team. We can help you understand your options and what to expect when you hire us to represent you.

We will handle the petition, from completing the paperwork to gathering documentation to submitting the forms. You can count on us to stay on top of the process and provide regular updates on your petition status. We will also handle any issues that arise and offer guidance once you receive approval.

Our team operates a dozen law offices across Florida, and our main office is located in Orlando.

Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

How an Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyer Will Help With Your Petition

When an Orlando family-based visa attorney from our firm represents a client hoping to immigrate to the United States, we work with both the visa applicant and their sponsoring family member to ensure both parties manage the necessary tasks to put them in the best position for approval. We want to help adult children join their parents in the United States.

Our attorneys have worked to help families like yours reach their goals since 1979. We can handle the process for you from start to finish or, if you’ve already begun the process, step in when you run into a problem. You can trust our full-service law firm to fight for the visa you want and need.

We can help you navigate the process to get an F-2B visa and Green Card, help your loved one apply for this visa, or take other steps to address problems that occur in the petitioning process. We know the most common issues that occur with F-2B visas and are here to help you through them.

Click to contact our Orlando F-2B Family-Based Visa Lawyers today

Our Orlando Immigration Attorneys Represent Clients in Many Types of Visa Petitions

When you call on an Orlando commercial law lawyer from our team, we are here for you. We understand how important getting the visa you need is to you and your family. We can get started on your family visa, employer visa, or nonimmigrant visa application today.

We also represent clients seeking their Green Card (permanent residency) or citizenship (naturalization). If you are a refugee or interested in applying for asylum, we can help you through these processes, too. Contact us to learn more during a free initial case consultation.

Whether you want us to reduce your stress and ensure the process goes smoothly from the start or enlist our help if you are having issues with your petition or are denied, we have the knowledge, experience, and reputation to fight for the visa and immigration status you need.

If you face removal proceedings or have other immigration concerns, we can help with that, too. We know how important it is to keep your family together, living and working in your Orlando community. We are here to fight for your family’s future.

Submit a Consultation Request form today

Discuss Your F-2B Family-Based Visa Petition With Our Orlando Team

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we provide free consultations for those hoping to get an immigrant visa and Green Card in the United States. If you hope to sponsor your adult children or want to enter the United States to live and work, our Orlando F-2B family-based visa lawyer can help. Let us assess your options now.

Contact us today to get started.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.