Orlando K-2 Family-Based Visa Lawyer

Orlando K-2 Family-Based Visa Lawyer
visa, family, orlando, based, immigration, united, states, proce, petition, fiance

A K-2 family-based visa is most likely a good option for your family if your foreign fiancé(e) has unmarried children under 21 years old. This visa would allow them to join you and your fiancé(e) in the United States, providing a lawful entry and up to 90 days for you to marry their parent and begin additional proceedings to adjust their status.

An Orlando family immigration lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns understands how K-2 visas work and when you need one. We can assess your circumstances and offer guidance. When you hire us, we will handle the paperwork and the process for you. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Our Orlando Family-Based Visa Lawyer Explains the K-2 Visa

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Orlando immigration lawyers know how difficult it can seem to secure your loved one’s entry into the United States. Lawmakers provide several family-based visas to make this possible, but understanding how to navigate the process and which forms to use can be confusing. Our lawyers can handle this for you. 

Is a K-2 Family Visa Right for Me?

According to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the K-2 family-based visa provides entry for children of the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen. 

If you are a U.S. citizen wanting to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States before your wedding, you will petition for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for your fiancé(e). The K-1 nonimmigrant visa is often called a fiancé(e) visa. After the wedding, they can petition for permanent resident status via a marriage Green Card.

Of course, if your fiancé(e) has children under age 21, they most likely do not want to relocate to the United States without them. These children could qualify for a K-2 nonimmigrant visa if: 

  • They are unmarried.
  • They are under age 21.
  • Their names are included on the Form I-129F.
  • Their visa application is made within one year of the date of their parent’s visa.

Our Orlando immigration lawyers can help you determine which forms you need to complete and the steps you should take to ensure these children can enter the U.S. and later qualify to become permanent residents through the Green Card process. We can help you file the petition or troubleshoot one already in progress. Contact us today for your free consultation with our team. 

To consult with an experienced k-2 family-based visa lawyer serving Orlando, call 855-780-9986

How Will an Orlando K-2 Family-Based Visa Lawyer Handle My Case?

Our Bogin, Munns & Munns Orlando immigration lawyers support strong families and communities. We understand how important it is for minor children to have access to their parent on a daily basis. This is one reason why we represent clients petitioning for K-2 family visas. If your fiancé(e) is coming to the United States, their children should be allowed entry, too.

You can count on our attorneys to manage your petition from start to finish. This includes:

  • Explaining the process in clear, easy-to-understand steps
  • Completing the necessary paperwork
  • Gathering the key documents
  • Telling you what to expect as the process proceeds
  • Filing the petition

Once we file the petition—or if you filed on your own and ran into a problem—we will continue monitoring the progress of your petition and providing regular updates. We will also respond to any requests for additional documents or take other steps to troubleshoot any issues that occur.

Orlando K-2 Family-Based Visa Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986

How Our K-2 Family-Based Visa Attorneys Will Help With Your Orlando Petition

Our Orlando immigration attorneys represent clients hoping to use the family-based visa program to move to the United States. This includes the K-2 family-based visa program. Whether you call us before you begin a petition, want legal advice about your next steps, or are already well into the process and encountered a problem, we are here for you.

We’re Committed to Helping You and Your Family Reside in the U.S.

We are here to help you bring your loved ones to the United States and ensure they are on the path to permanent resident status or citizenship if that is the goal. We know how the agencies that handle these petitions work, what to expect, and how to deal with many of the most common issues that occur with the K-2 visa. 

Whether you are the visa applicant or their sponsor, our team is here for you. If you have more questions about how an immigration lawyer can help you get your visa or sponsor your family members, our team stands ready to answer your questions. We provide free consultations, and our full-service law firm has been helping clients petition for visas since 1979. 

Click to contact our Orlando K-2 Family-Based Visa Lawyers today

Our Orlando Immigration Attorneys Can Manage All Your Visa Petition Concerns

An Orlando immigration lawyer can help you with almost any need related to petitioning for an immigrant visa in the United States. We regularly help people get the necessary documentation to enter the United States and settle in the greater Orlando area.

We commonly represent those seeking family-based visas and work visas. This includes a wide range of visa types. In addition, we can help: 

  • Nonimmigrant visa applicants
  • Those seeking lawful permanent residency, often known as a Green Card
  • Those wanting to go through the naturalization process and become a U.S. citizen

Whether we are working on your case from the start or you call us when you encounter an issue in the petitioning process, we can step in and provide you with the support and guidance you need to proceed.

Submit a Consultation Request form today

Discuss Your K-2 Family-Based Visa Petition With Our Orlando Immigration Team

At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we provide free consultations for families seeking ways to lawfully remain together while planning a wedding and getting married. Our Orlando K-2 family-based visa lawyer knows what steps to take and how to navigate this process. Our Orlando location is one of more than a dozen offices to serve you across Florida. 

Contact us today to speak to a team member near you.

Call or text 855-780-9986 or submit our Consultation Request form today



Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.780.9986. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.