When you or your business faces the threat of fraud, you need answers and legal protection immediately. Our Melbourne fraud lawyer can help. We don’t shy away from tough cases, and we know how to represent you in situations involving bad faith insurance, commercial and real estate fraud, and consumer fraud. Our legal team will investigate the source of fraud and work to understand how you’re being affected. From there, we will explain your next best legal steps.
You do not have to handle your fraud case alone. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we handle every aspect of litigating your case, from compiling evidence to preparing your case for trial to representing you in court. We’ll take care of all the legal tasks so you can get back to focusing on what matters most in your life or your business.
Fraud Cases Our Law Firm Handles in Melbourne
Fraud litigation can take on many forms. Our team works hard to get to the bottom of your specific case and determine the best course of action and best outcome for you.
Our fraud lawyer will help you navigate a variety of cases, including:
Whether the case involves fraud between businesses, consumers, or employees and employers, we can help. Individuals and companies turn to us to navigate situations involving:
- Franchise disputes
- Intellectual property infringements
- Contractual breaches
- Unfair trade practices
- Dishonest or deceptive business practices
- Stolen identity
- Fraudulent misrepresentation
Real Estate Assets
Real estate transactions often involve significant financial stakes. Whether you’re a commercial developer, investor, or a new homeowner, our real estate lawyers can handle cases involving:
- Issues or disputes related to a property title
- Misrepresentation of a building’s condition
- Unauthorized sale
- Breach of contract involving contractors
- Identity theft related to property transaction
Vulnerable Adult Financial Abuse
Whether an elder or another adult resides in a nursing home or receives in-home assistance from caregivers, they can be vulnerable to financial abuse. Our team helps protect the rights of individuals and families facing:
- Stolen cash or goods
- Mail scams or internet scams
- Misuse of an elder or another adult’s money
- Charging excessively or unnecessarily for goods or services
- Identity fraud
Bad Faith Insurance Practices
People invest in insurance coverage for homes, vehicles, and other crucial assets—and they assume that they’ll get funds when the worst happens. You have a right to seek compensation based on the terms of your policy. Our team can help you if you’re facing the following:
- Unfair denial of a claim
- Stalling or terminating negotiations
- Inadequate investigations of claims
- Unwillingness to offer compensation for a legitimate claim
- Canceling a policy prematurely and with insufficient grounds
The examples listed above are not exhaustive. We may be able to help you with many issues beyond those described here.
To consult with an experienced fraud lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-780-9986
The Benefits of Hiring Our Fraud Litigation Lawyer
Fraud and accusations of fraud can take a damaging toll on you personally and professionally. Insurance policy issues, contract disputes, and other fraud matters involve lots of legal language, fine print, and minute details that can be overwhelming and confusing. Leave the legalese to us. We will use our familiarity with insurance and fraud law to handle your case.
Our fraud investigation and litigation team will:
- Scrutinize your insurance policy
- Scrutinize third-party insurance policies
- Clarify seemingly ambiguous language
Our team will bring clarity to a trying situation and help you fight for the fairness you deserve.
We also work hard to build a strong evidence file that documents your case’s details—and go after the results you need. To do so, we will:
- Consult forensic accountants
- Consult experts in your industry to provide witness testimony
- Negotiate on your behalf in conversations with third parties
- Represent you in court
With our legal strategy and support, you can keep building your business or managing your personal affairs while we spearhead the legal process of building your case. Our goal is to ensure you can keep moving forward—without having to deal with the litigation and red tape.
Learn More About Our Compassionate, Communicative Client Support
When our team represents you, we make you and your case a priority. We treat you like a person, not a case file, and ensure the attention to detail that leads to an effective case. Our previous clients have this to say about our support:
- Justin Jenkins: Reliable and professional. Highly recommend. Fast return calls and they know what they are doing. Truthfully, they are just a really good group of people.
- Emma Nelson: My experience with Bogin, Munns and Munns was life-changing…I truly felt they were concerned about my legal issue and was working on my behalf.
- Darrell Cagle: The team at Bogin Munns & Munns are great…Everyone there [who] had a part in my case, worked very hard to win my case [and] kept me informed all the way through.
Our law firm is committed to helping you protect your good name and personal and professional reputation throughout your fraud case. We are equally committed to providing a positive client experience.
Melbourne Fraud Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Insurance Litigation Can Counteract Bad Faith Insurance Practices
On your own, it can be hard to know whether an insurance company at the center of your case is acting illegally, in bad faith, or simply playing hardball. Our fraud attorneys know your rights—and we can tell you when they’re being violated.
Florida Statutes § 624.155 provides information about what constitutes bad faith insurance practices. These can include failing to settle fair and honest claims, failing to act promptly and fairly, or denying your claim without a valid cause, among many other tactics.
Insurance litigation can counteract bad faith insurance practices. We will also ensure that you meet all relevant statutes of limitations and communicate with third parties promptly.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our fraud lawyer representing clients in Melbourne will stand by your side.
Click to contact our Melbourne Fraud Lawyers today
Contact Bogin, Munns & Munns Today to Discuss Your Melbourne Fraud Case
When our fraud lawyer represents clients like you in Brevard County, we work hard to build a robust case. Whether your potential fraud case is personal or corporate, our team will put the power of our law firm to work for you.
Find out how our law firm can fight to support you. Call to speak to one of our team members today during a confidential consultation.