If you face legal difficulties and challenges with your Orlando Homeowners’ Association (HOA) for any reason, our team can help you. We will aim to resolve those disagreements in your favor. Our HOA resolution team helps administrators and occupants settle conflicts about pet occupancy, fence height, and acceptable landscaping, among other issues.
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our HOA dispute attorney can help you understand and protect your rights as an Orlando, Florida homeowner. Homeowner compliance is an important part of HOA community harmony. So, our team can also help if you are part of an HOA struggling to enforce policy and regulatory compliance.
The Benefits of Hiring Our HOA Dispute Team
On your own, it can be difficult to fight back against the regulations and restrictions of homeownership. It can also be difficult to understand the language and legalities of an HOA contract. Our HOA dispute resolution team can help if you find yourself involved in an HOA dispute.
- Carefully read and interpret HOA contracts
- Identify any recent changes to HOA policy
- Regularly update you as your case progresses
- Handle all relevant communications and negotiations
Understanding HOA policy can be complex and confusing on your own. With our help and guidance, you can reach a mutual agreement. This would let you get back to enjoying your home and community. You are never on your own when our team represents you. We will also represent you in court if we cannot reach an amicable out-of-court solution.
How Our Team Supports Homeowners
Are you an Orlando homeowner involved in a dispute with your HOA? If you changed your home’s exterior or landscaping in a way you think is acceptable, we can help.
Our HOA team will work hard to ensure you:
- Avoid costly penalties and fines
- Avoid prolonged court cases
- Mediate an acceptable resolution
- Establish proof of compliance
We will also help you determine whether you are entitled to compensation from your HOA. When you are ready to resolve your current dispute without compromising your ability to enjoy your home, our team is on your side. When we represent you, our goal is to:
- Prove your fulfillment of HOA regulations
- Challenge unfair regulations
- Negotiate mutual compliance
- Avoid a prolonged court case
How Our Team Supports HOAs
If you are part of an HOA organization, our team can help you enforce rules and regulations. We can also help you ensure homeowner compliance.
We help HOA administrators:
- Collect fines and fees for rule violations
- Resolve difficult contract disagreements
- Keep HOA communities running smoothly
- Clearly define and interpret Florida HOA laws
When one of your homeowners challenges your stipulations, our team fights hard for you. We can help you effectively navigate dispute resolution and understand the steps involved in doing so. When we represent you, we help you achieve a favorable resolution that lets you get back to focusing on the well-being of your HOA community.
Read What Our Clients Say About Working with Our Team
Our team understands the importance of being able to enjoy your home and property. The purpose of HOA rules and regulations is to protect and preserve the community as a whole.
Our clients testify to our commitment to them and their concerns when they leave testimonials like:
- “John Watson & Xena are amazing. They answered all my questions & broke everything down. They put my mind at ease with the whole process.” – Dwan D.
- “The lawyers and the case manager were very helpful, so professional, and incredibly nice! Always kept me up to date…and would answer all my questions. Highly recommend!” – Martha A.
- “I would recommend this law firm to anyone. They are friendly, professional, and truly work for your best interest. I felt very comfortable with them right from the start and felt like I could trust them.” – Cyndi E.
Our clients leave reviews like these because we work for them. When we represent you, we work just as hard. We ensure you get the support you need and fight for a fair resolution.
HOA Disputes Our Team Helps Resolve
A dispute between HOA residents and administrators can evolve over a variety of issues. Our Bogin, Munns & Munns HOA dispute attorneys can help if you are dealing with one of the following circumstances.
These topics typically cause disagreements between homeowners and Orlando HOAs:
- Landscaping rules and regulations
- Recreational vehicle size and limitations
- Subleases and vacation rentals
- Pet ownership and breed restrictions
- Noise ordinances and violations
Whatever problem you and your HOA are experiencing, our team can help you find a fair and equitable solution. During your consultation, our team will listen to your version of the actions and events that led to your current conflict. We will also scrutinize your existing HOA paperwork. This can clarify your position and determine the best resolution for you.
We Can Help You Understand How HOA Law Affects You
HOA law is complex. Understanding its intricacies can be time-consuming and confusing without legal support. Our familiarity with state and local law can help in your pursuit of fairness in the resolution of your dispute.
Some Florida laws that may impact your case include:
- Florida Statutes § 720.305: Which governs member obligations, possible legal resolutions, and potential fines
- Florida Statutes § 720.078: Which governs bylaws, amendments, and meetings
- Florida Statutes § 720.311: Which governs dispute resolution, applicable timelines, and mediation
If one of these or any other Florida HOA laws will strengthen your case, our team will help you understand its impact. We will also ensure your case is filed in compliance with any relevant timelines. This can ensure you do not inadvertently forfeit the ability to take legal action.
Request a Consultation with Our HOA Team
If you are a homeowner or HOA administrator involved in a dispute, our team is on your side. Find out how our real estate attorneys serving Orlando can help you resolve your HOA dispute without going to court.
Contact one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns team members by calling (407) 578-9696 today.