Any students interested in applying for the Bogin, Munns & Munns Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Scholarship must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- They must satisfy all eligibility criteria specified on the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Scholarship application page.
- They must use the form on the scholarship page to submit an application, along with any supporting documentation, by the specified deadline. Applications posted after the deadline will be disqualified and not considered.
- Bogin, Munns & Munns is not responsible for technical malfunctions that cause an applicant to miss the application deadline.
- The deadline for entries is July 15, 2024.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
1. Employees or children of employees of Bogin, Munns & Munns
2. Past recipients of the Fetal and Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Scholarship
3. Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Bogin, Munns & Munns if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
4. Applicants who submit the same essay or video for multiple years in a row or for multiple scholarships
A Scholarship Committee Will Choose the Winner
Bogin, Munns & Munns will appoint a scholarship committee to evaluate all applications from eligible applicants and will select a winner. Applicants’ materials, qualifications, and other factors deemed important by the committee will be considered when choosing the scholarship recipient. The scholarship committee’s decision is final.
This committee reserves the right to ask applicants to provide additional details or documents for use in the evaluation process. No applicant will be discriminated against based on religion, national origin, race, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, or membership in any other protected category.
Information submitted by applicants will not be used in any capacity other than for the purpose of considering the candidate for this scholarship. Bogin, Munns & Munns will not sell, share, or distribute applicants’ personal or contact information.
Bogin, Munns & Munns reserves the right to publish the name of the scholarship recipient, as well as the winning recipient’s video or essay, on social media and websites, and in press releases.
Return to the scholarship home page.