Happy #NationalNursesDay to our local nurses and those who serve all over the country!
The week goes through May 12, which was the birthday of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing. The dates of the special offers and participation vary by location.
Analytics company Gallup has consistently named nursing as the most-trusted profession in its ratings of honesty and ethical standards in professions. Nurses made Gallup’s annual ranking for the 20th straight year in January 2022.
The week-long celebration has expanded to the entire month of May and is an opportunity to celebrate and show gratitude for the tremendous care nurses provide to patients and families. Here are some Nurses Month 2022 offers and freebies to help thank you for all you do.
Food and Drinks
- Chipotle – Nominate a fellow healthcare worker for the chance to receive free Chipotle for a year. Tag a colleague on Chipotle’s Nurses Week Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post by May 6.
- Mrs. Fields – Take a look online at this sweet selection of cookies in the Heroes Collection of cookie tins, which honors healthcare workers.
- Outback Steakhouse – Grab a hot meal and a big thank you. Show your industry identification to get 10% off your bill. The discount is not available via online ordering.
- Texas de Brazil – Enjoy a night or lunch out with a delicious selection of steaks (salads too!) and save 15% with a valid badge or ID.
To consult with an experienced community lawyer today, call 855-686-6752
- Amazon – Curl up with a selection of four free medical drama books, specially curated to celebrate nurses.
- Adidas – Receive 30% off in-store and on the Adidas website, and 20% off at factory outlet stores, when you verify your status as a nurse with ID.me.
- All Seasons Uniforms – Spruce up your closet with 20% off all medical apparel, such as scrubs, lab coats and cleanroom clothing. Use discount code NURSE20.
- ASICS – Medical professionals and first responders, including nurses, physicians, police officers and firefighters, can enjoy 40% off ASICS products. When you verify your healthcare worker status using SheerID, you will receive a one-time-use promo code.
- Brooklyn Bedding – Don’t snooze on this offer. Get 25% off and free shipping on your entire order of mattresses, pillows, sheets and/or foundations. Verify your eligibility via ID.me during checkout.
- Lenovo – Need to upgrade your technology? Take an extra 5% off products sitewide, excluding doorbuster deals and select clearance products. Verify your healthcare worker status with ID.me during checkout.
- L.L.Bean – Enjoy 15% off one purchase after verifying your employment status through SheerID. This discount is valid on merchandise purchases at llbean.com, retail stores or by phone.
- Lululemon – Receive 15% off in-store or online purchases.
- Nike – All medical professionals and first responders in the U.S. are eligible for a 10% discount. Verify your profession as a nurse with SheerID to get a one-time-use promo code.
- Purple – Take 10% off any order purchased at purple.com or Purple retail showrooms, after verifying employment status through SheerID. Click on the “Verify Eligibility” button to start the process. Once approved, you will receive a single-use promotional code to use at checkout.
- Ring – Stay safe with a 20% savings on select Ring Doorbell products.
- Rothy’s – Enjoy some cool comfort with 20% off a pair of washable shoes. Verify your nurse status, and claim the savings at online checkout.
- Under Armour – Take advantage of 20% off at UA.com and in UA Brand House stores. Choose the Military and First Responder Discount at checkout, and then verify your status as a nurse with ID.me.
- Verizon – You and your loved ones can get a Start Unlimited plan (with unlimited talk, text and data) from $30 per line with four lines. That’s an offer the whole family can enjoy.
- Vineyard Vines – Save 15% on all apparel with a verified medical ID.
- Budget – Available through the ID.me shop, Budget is offering a discount of up to 25% for nurses. Create an ID.me account, or sign in to enjoy this offer.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car – Similar to the Budget discount, nurses, military members and teachers can take up to 25% off their rental car costs with Enterprise. An ID.me account is required to access this discount.
- National – Rounding out the trio of rental car companies’ offers for nurses through ID.me, National “lets you choose any car in the aisle and go” with up to 25% off.
Original Article Can be found here: