Have you been injured in an Orlando car accident that was someone else’s fault? If so, a car accident lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns may be able to help you recover compensation. This could include the costs of your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Our firm represents Orlando car accident victims in personal injury cases. We may be able to investigate your case and pursue the liable party for compensation on your behalf while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team.
Compensation Available in a Personal Injury Case
If you have been injured in a car accident, the liable party may owe you compensation for your economic and non-economic damages.
These damages may include your:
- Ambulance ride and emergency medical treatment
- Medical bills, including costs of treatment, therapy, and medications
- Medical equipment necessary to recover
- Estimated costs of future medical care
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning ability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- And more
However, keep in mind that we have a limited time to take action in your case. In Florida, you have four years to file a lawsuit for a car accident injury, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
To consult with an experienced car accidents lawyer today, call 855-780-9986
Why Choose Bogin, Munns & Munns?
We have been serving victims of injury in Central Florida for decades. You may want to work with someone from our team because:
- We offer contingency-fee-based representation for injury victims. We know you may be in a challenging financial situation at this time, so it won’t cost you anything to get started on your case with us.
- Our attorneys go the extra mile. During the process of your case, we don’t want you to feel like a number. Our attorneys will be responsive throughout the whole process, keeping you regularly updated and explaining your legal options without the legalese.
- We understand the local area and local laws. As a Central Florida-based firm, we know the Orlando area well. Our connections in the region allow us to collect detailed evidence for your case. We will also use our understanding of local laws to your benefit.
- We offer free consultations so you can understand your next steps. The call is free, and there is no obligation.
We work hard to make the process run smoothly for you. Our team is here to help.
We Will Fight for the Fair Value of Your Case
Many accident victims want to understand what their case may be worth. Essentially, your case value could vary depending on the following factors:
- The severity of your injuries
- The cost of your medical care
- The extent to which the injury has affected your ability to work
- The extent to which the injury has impacted your life and everyday routine
So, we will work to understand each of these factors in your situation. Then, we will put a value on both your financial and non-financial losses and seek all available compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit.
When we assess your case value, we will determine a number that reflects your past, present, and future losses. This means that we will seek compensation for any future medical care that you may require in order to treat your injuries, in addition to compensation for past expenses.
Click to contact our Florida Attorneys today
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today
If you were injured or if your loved one passed away in an Orlando car accident caused by a negligent party, contact Bogin, Munns & Munns.
A member of our team can discuss your case and what legal options may be available to you when you call our firm for a free consultation at 407-305-7727. You do not have to face your personal injury or wrongful death case alone.
Call or text 855-780-9986 or complete our Request a Consultation form