The compassionate attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns understand the pain of losing a loved one. If you lost a loved one to fatal injuries in a truck accident in The Villages, you can lean on our firm during this challenging time. We want to make seeking justice as pain-free as possible for you.
Our truck accident lawyer in The Villages can lead your wrongful death case so you can focus on your grief, your loved ones, and moving forward. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation. We will manage your entire case while you focus on honoring your loved one and spending time with your family.
Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyers Will Fight for Justice for Your Entire Family
Often, a fatal truck accident will affect many people. Our fatal truck accident lawyer in The Villages will pursue justice for you and anyone else affected by wrongful death by a truck driver’s negligence.
Our firm will protect your rights as we seek recovery for you and your loved ones. Our clients appreciate that we care about them and work hard to help them obtain financial compensation that eases the financial burdens that can accompany a sudden loss. Here are some reasons to consider our legal team for your case:
- We have an office in The Villages: We strive to provide responsive, in-person legal services, starting with having an office in The Villages. Our team will respond quickly to the accident scene and case-related appointments. Gathering evidence and resolving your case will be no problem because we are already in The Villages.
- We have represented fatal truck accident victims since 1979: For more than 40 years, our personal injury lawyers have helped survivors of fatal truck accidents hold liable parties accountable. We don’t back down from difficult legal cases and are ready for any challenges your case presents.
- We can represent you without upfront attorney’s fees: We use contingency fees, which means you won’t pay any upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs. We will receive a fee if you win a settlement or judgment. Our payment would be a percentage of your award.
- You’ll have fast, easy communication with your lawyer: Our firm employs more than 40 attorneys, and we will assign your case to a lawyer with the experience and availability to handle it properly. They will work to resolve your case as promptly as possible and will provide frequent case updates so that you are always in the loop about your case’s status.
We have been Central Florida’s law firm for many years and have stayed true to our founding principles of respect, dignity, and fairness. Expect nothing less during your fatal truck accident case in The Villages.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation about hiring a wrongful death lawyer in The Villages.
To consult with an experienced fatal truck accident lawyer serving The Villages, call 855-780-9986
We Will Demand Fair Compensation for Your Economic and Non-Economic Damages
The shock and pain of losing a loved one are considerable, so we believe your financial recovery should reflect this. Your loved one was a unique individual who we will compassionately learn about. Based on our experience with truck accident cases, your recoverable damages could include your loved one’s medical expenses and any of the following:
Pain and Suffering
Grief is the common thread between our clients who have lost a family member. Those affected by wrongful death may also experience:
- Suicidal thoughts, which the Mayo Clinic explains can be a complication of grief
- Lost quality of life
- Difficulty sleeping
- Intense emotional and psychological distress
The unexpected nature of truck accident deaths can be particularly painful. Our legal team will assign a monetary value to your pain and suffering. We will also determine the cost of treatment you receive for these conditions.
Loss of Consortium
A loved one’s death deprives you of their non-economic value, which may include:
- For a spouse who loses their partner: Loss of intimacy, partnership, and emotional and psychological support
- For a child who loses a parent: Loss of guidance, support, security, and advice
- For a parent who loses a child: Loss of joy, emotional support, fulfillment, and psychological benefits one gets from interactions with a child
Siblings may also seek justice for a fatal accident under certain circumstances. Speak with our team in The Villages to learn who can file a wrongful death lawsuit in Florida.
Lost Financial Support and Services
The long-term financial cost of a loved one’s death can be crushing, possibly including the loss of:
- The decedent’s income through retirement age
- The decedent’s employer-provided benefits
- The decedent’s accounting and investment services for the household
- The decedent’s assistance with cypress, handiwork, and other contributions to their household
Our truck accident attorneys in The Villages will learn about the decedent’s value to you and your other family members. This way, we can seek maximum compensation for your lost benefits.
A fatal auto accident in The Villages may cause several expenses, including:
- The cost of a funeral
- The cost of burying or cremating your loved one
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Temporary transportation costs
Your fatal truck accident lawyer in The Villages will document your damages as compassionately as possible. We will also help you find any mental health treatment or other services if you wish us to.
The Villages Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Services You Will Receive From Our Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer in The Villages
You can leave your wrongful death lawsuit to us, as we have resolved many such cases and know what to expect from the process. We will diligently pursue your financial recovery by:
- Immediately taking over your claim- or lawsuit-related communications and paperwork
- Advising you throughout the case
- Securing evidence to prove who is responsible for wrongful death in the fatal truck accident (including evidence from the trucking company)
- Documenting and calculating your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiating with insurance companies or liable parties for a fair settlement
- Taking your case to court if necessary
Every case differs, so we cannot know whether liable parties will offer a fair settlement. While we will exhaust every opportunity to negotiate a settlement, we prepare every case for trial.
Click to contact our The Villages Fatal Truck Accident Lawyers today
Call Us for a Free Consultation After a Fatal Truck Accident in The Villages, FL
Our personal injury team must file your case before Florida’s statute of limitations deadline expires, and we know you have plenty to worry about. Once you hire a fatal truck accident lawyer from our team in The Villages, you can focus on other matters while we fight for your fair financial recovery.
We will take care of all legal deadlines, including Florida Statutes § 95.11, which generally allows injured parties two years to take legal action against a negligent party.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for your free initial consultation.