If you or someone you love is facing a possible DUI conviction, we can help. You do not have to face them without the benefit of legal services. Our Leesburg criminal DUI lawyer will ensure your case gets the attention and attention to detail it needs and deserves. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, we stop at nothing to build a strong defense you can rely on.
When your future is at stake, our law firm will help you fight for your future and your family. Our Leesburg criminal defense attorney can fight to have your charges reduced or dismissed. We are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for your case.
Penalties of Criminal DUI Conviction in Leesburg, FL
DUI conviction typically carries sizeable fines that can range from $1,000 to many thousands of dollars. The fines you face will vary according to the charges against you. According to Florida Statutes § 316.193, jail and prison time can include:
- Up to six months in jail for a first DUI offense
- Up to nine months in jail for a second DUI offense
- Up to a year in jail for a third DUI offense
Each subsequent offense will increase the possible period of incarceration. Sentences can be even lengthier if others suffered injuries, especially fatal ones. They will also apply if a minor child was present in your vehicle at the time you were pulled over.
DUI Arrest and Conviction Can Negatively Impact Your Life in a Variety of Ways
Driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol has negative connotations that can affect many areas of your life. In addition to criminal penalties, you could also:
- Be prohibited from many forms of employment
- Risk the loss of many professional licenses
- Temporarily lose your right to cast a vote
- Temporarily or permanently lose your driver’s license
- Tarnish your reputation in your community
You may also be required to enroll in a drug or alcohol abuse class at your personal expense. Our team works hard to help you avoid many of these outcomes and their potentially costly consequences.
To consult with an experienced dui lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-780-9986
What You Can Expect When Our Leesburg Criminal DUI Lawyer Represents You
Fighting a criminal DUI charge on your own can be complex and time-consuming. When you opt to have our legal team at Bogin, Munns & Munns on your side, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to have your voice heard
- Clarity on the potential penalties you face
- An independent investigation into your charges
- A dedicated legal team to build your defense
Facing criminal DUI charges can range from a first offense to vehicular manslaughter to murder. No matter what DUI-related crime you are charged with, our law firm will stand by your side and help you build your defense. You are never alone, and we will not stop fighting for the most favorable result for you.
Our Legal Team Works Hard to Minimize the Damage of DUI Conviction
In addition to overseeing every aspect of your case, we also work hard to help you avoid the state’s most severe penalties. To do so, our team will:
- Negotiate lower charges as part of a plea arrangement
- Negotiate lighter sentences than you originally faced
- Negotiate lower fines and financial penalties
- Investigate whether there was probable cause for your arrest
- Explore any violations of your rights during your arrest
We can look for any leverage to benefit your case.
Leesburg DUI Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
Our Investigative Team Collects Evidence That Benefits Your Criminal DUI Case
If you were arrested for DUI, our law firm will help you build a strong defense. Our representation of your case starts with a consultation where we listen to your version of events with empathy and concern and without judgment.
We also conduct a comprehensive investigation into your arrest and collect evidence that helps us build the best possible defense for you. The evidence we collect for you will include:
- An official copy of your police report
- Statements from any available witnesses
- Results of any field sobriety tests
- Proof of probable cause for your arrest
- Results from any blood alcohol content tests
We also use the discovery process to examine the evidence the state has against you, including potential witnesses. Our goal is to ensure you get the legal support you need to provide 360-degree client support that helps you start putting your life back together.
Working With Our Criminal DUI Attorney Has Multiple Benefits
Our law firm will not tax you or your family with the daunting task of evidence collection. Instead, we handle it for you, so you can focus on your future. Additional benefits of working with our client-focused law firm include:
- Gathering, recording, and submitting evidence
- Negotiating a plea bargain, whenever possible
- Preparing your case for trial is a plea bargain cannot be achieved
- Explaining state and local law and the potential impact on your case
- Obtaining photos and videos that prove your version of events
- Locating and interviewing witnesses who support your case
Every member of our team is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for you and to helping you rejoin your family as soon as possible. We also aim to minimize any potential disruption to your professional and community reputation.
Click to contact our Leesburg Criminal DUI Lawyers today
Contact Our Client-Focused Team Today
If you or a loved one was recently arrested on criminal DUI charges in Leesburg, our criminal DUI lawyer can help you fight the charges against you. We will listen to your story, examine the state’s case, and help you build a strong defense strategy.
Contact one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns team members to learn more about how hard we fight to build a strong defense strategy for you.