Buying and selling real estate has represented an important progress marker on the road to the American dream. Whether it’s a starter home or a commercial property, real estate purchases require tremendous planning and financial sacrifice. When one side does not come through as agreed upon, the real estate deal may go into litigation.
When you consider the amount of money involved in most real estate transactions, it’s no surprise that resolving a real estate deal gone sideways can lead to legal action. If you are involved in a disputed real estate transaction in Melbourne, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns is here to help.
How a Lawyer Can Help with Your Real Estate Litigation in Melbourne
Litigation is always difficult. Sometimes, real estate deals go south because the buyer wants to back out of a deal without penalty after signing a purchase and sale agreement. Other times, a deal closes, and the buyer discovers undisclosed damage.
Our firm has served real estate litigation clients for over 40 years. We have handled a various real estate litigation cases, including:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Zoning Disputes
- Code Violations
- HOA Disputes
If your real estate transaction is going into litigation, the team at Bogin, Munns & Munns can protect your rights and work towards a resolution on your behalf.
To consult with an experienced real estate litigation lawyer serving Melbourne, call 855-686-6752
Common Causes of Real Estate Litigation in Melbourne
Some of the most common causes of real estate disputes that lead to litigation include:
- Breach of contract – When one party fails to uphold its end of a signed agreement, the other party may have a right to sue.
- Negligence – If a real estate agent does not reveal pertinent information regarding the property in question to the client, and therefore breaches their duty, the client may have a right to pursue legal action.
- Boundary dispute – When the parties in a real estate transaction have not clearly and accurately set forth the property lines, a real estate dispute, and litigation may follow.
Other Potential Areas of Conflict in Real Estate Litigation Cases
Whether you are a buyer or seller and are considering taking legal action, our team can help. Imagine, for example, that you’ve leased a commercial property where the owner has agreed to make tenant improvements before you take possession of the property.
Then, the owner takes so long with the improvements that you’re unable to open your business on time, or worse yet, you can’t open your business at all. At this point, you may want to break your lease due to non-performance from the property owner, who probably won’t want to let you out of your lease without a fight. The problem is both of you have tens of thousands of dollars at stake.
It’s not uncommon that two parties can’t reach an agreement with that much money on the line. Our attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial if the other side refuses to negotiate.
Melbourne Real Estate Litigation Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Why Choose to Work with Bogin, Munns & Munns
The first answer to that question is experience. Our real estate litigation attorneys not only understand the ins and outs of real estate transactions, but they also have years of trial experience taking these cases to court.Spencer Munns, has been practicing transactional real estate for nearly 20 years. Over his career, Attorney Munns has earned an 8.7 Avvo rating.
What Our Past Clients Say About Us
Our hard work and dedication to our clients can be seen in our 5-star Google reviews. Here are just some examples of what our past clients say about our firm:
- “John Watson, Sonia Torres, Jon Delaney, and Ryan Munns were all incredibly helpful since the start of my case. The team was always informed, cordial and communicated well. I felt confident the entire time that I could receive the medical care I needed after my accident and that the team at Bogin, Munns and Munns would take care of my legal needs. Would highly recommend any of the legal services they offer.” – Drew Tearpak
- “Bogin, Munns & Munns is a great firm that helps put their clients first by satisfying all of your needs I highly recommend this firm to friends and family!” – Hue
- “We were very pleased with how your company was very professional and pleasant to work We’re an older couple and they took the time and help us to understand the paperwork. We’d refer Bogin, Munns & Munns to anyone who needed professional legal help.” – Ronald Walker
We treat all of our clients with the same courtesy and respect and work hard to build a solid case on their behalf. Our team will provide the dedication and commitment it takes to resolve your real estate dispute and obtain a beneficial outcome on your behalf.
You’re More than Just a Client to Us
Here at Bogin, Munns & Munns, we believe in serving our community. Our firm was established with the goal of providing quality legal representation to any Central Floridian who needs it. We understand how high the stakes are when you come to our office with a real estate litigation case. We realize the outcome of your case could have life-changing financial repercussions.
A Melbourne real estate litigation lawyer on our team will handle every aspect of your case from start to finish so you can focus on your family and business. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for help. Bogin, Munns & Munns has been handling complex real estate litigation cases since 1979. We’re confident we can make a difference in your case, but we can’t do that unless you call us first.