Starting or maintaining a strong business presence can be challenging and full of complex and sometimes confusing legal issues. At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our Leesburg business litigation lawyer provides business counsel that can help resolve existing and potential business disputes. We represent businesses of all sizes and work closely with our clients. We will develop a strategic plan for your case and explore the best outcome for you.
Whether you and your business need legal support to navigate a current or potential legal problem, we will listen to your story, glean important details, and learn the pertinent aspects of your industry that support your case. We aim to help you understand complex business issues and ensure your business overcomes any legal challenges so that it runs smoothly.
Our Business Litigation Practice Areas
Business litigation can encompass a wide range of legal disputes and disagreements. The needs of your business can vary greatly from others, so we take time to delve into the specifics of your situation.
We collect data from you and the experts in your industry to understand the complaint you are making. We also would use this information to defend a complaint being made against you. We work hard to understand your case by giving it the detailed attention business law requires.
Our law firm helps business clients in the following areas:
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Debt collection
- Business disputes
- Labor disputes
- Employment issues
- Real estate litigation
- Construction issues
- Intellectual property
- Business licensing
We are also your trial advocates. Whatever legal issue your business needs help with, our lawyer will examine your case’s specifics. We will also explain the case we plan to build for you and help you explore all recovery options.
What You Need to Know About the Business Litigation Process
Business litigation typically means your case is being resolved with a court process rather than a financial settlement. Where possible, we will help you negotiate a favorable settlement. When that is not possible, we will build a strong court case for you.
Our legal team will take the following actions on your behalf:
- Consult and hire court-approved expert witnesses
- Prepare relevant exhibits for presentation in court
- Read and review all relevant business and legal documents
- Interview you and anyone else involved in your case
- Conduct depositions and help you prepare to be deposed
- Collect evidence that supports your case’s position
We also manage the discovery process, which allows us to request and examine any evidence against you. This process helps us better understand your case and mitigate any potential damages.
What You Need to Know About Statutory Filing Deadlines in Florida
Your business issue is subject to state laws and possibly federal laws. This can include legal timelines relevant to your case. Under Florida Statutes § 95.11 (4)(a), for professional malpractice claims, you generally have a limited time to pursue financial recovery in cases involving business or professional malpractice.
Other time restrictions that could impact your case include Florida Statutes § 95.11(2)(b). This statute of limitations generally gives you up to five years to file a lawsuit citing breach of contract.
The type of case you have and the circumstances of your case will dictate the filing deadline, which can be challenging to understand on your own. Our law firm will take the guesswork and confusion out of ensuring your case is filed within the allotted time.
If your law firm is helping you defend yourself against a legal action, we also ensure all relevant time constraints are met and protect you and your business from any that have expired.
To consult with an experienced business litigation lawyer serving Leesburg, call 855-686-6752
Steps We Take to Understand and Validate Your Leesburg Business Litigation Case
At Bogin, Munns & Munns, our business litigation lawyer works hard to prepare your case before the trial begins to ensure effective representation in court. To bolster and support your Leesburg case, we will:
- Read and review all contracts, documents, and case-related paperwork
- Determine the type of case you need to file against an at-fault party
- Help you build a credible defense against a person or entity suing you
- Help you navigate disputes that arise from contracts or other legal entanglements
- Clarify issues regarding employment law, labor law, and wage disputes
- Prepare and file all required legal paperwork and court filings
- Respond promptly to any legal actions filed against your business
Each of these steps plays an important role in building and litigating your business case. We are also careful to ensure that all required filing and notification deadlines are met. Doing so can remove many of the risks associated with filing your case too late.
What Previous Business Clients Have to Say
Our law firm is aware of the specialized and specific needs of our business clients. When they talk about our legal guidance and support, previous businesses we have helped say the following:
- Allison Litteral: Our company needed legal assistance, meeting with Stephanie Boomershine with Bogin, Munns & Munns was the best move we could have made. Stephanie diligently worked to stop damages, working tirelessly to maximize our recovery while keeping us informed. Always available to us when we had questions or concerns.
- 2folker: I called Bogin Munns and Munns in regard to a trademark issue…After speaking with the attorney for about 20 to 30 minutes she already had a plan in place and dealt with the issue direct and promptly I give them a five star.
We work hard to help businesses get sound starts and build solid futures. Read more about our commitment to business owners on our Google reviews page.
Leesburg Business Litigation Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Review Your Leesburg Business Litigation Case Today
If you or an individual, a business owner, are in partnership with a business, we can help you defend yourself and resolve several types of business disputes. Our business litigation lawyer will listen to your story and explain your legal and financial options. We work hard for you and your business.
You can contact one of our Bogin, Munns & Munns business consultation team members by calling our office today.