Rollover accidents are one of the most terrifying types of car accidents. The Gainesville Sun reports that in December 2021, a young father was killed the day after Christmas in a rollover accident in Gainesville. While not all rollover accidents end with a loss of life, they can still have serious repercussions. Severe injuries can quickly lead to costly medical bills that many families struggle to pay.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a rollover accident in Gainesville, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Legally known as damages, this compensation may cover your losses from medical bills, property repair, and more. A Gainesville rollover accident lawyer with Bogin, Munns & Munns can investigate the details of your case and file an insurance claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
Who Is At Fault in a Rollover Accident?
If another party’s negligence caused your rollover accident, that party may be held liable for your losses. Car accident cases are often complex, and any other parties involved may try to shift the blame to you to avoid financial responsibility. Our lawyer will advocate for your best interests and help you get the best outcome.
Causes of Rollover Accidents
Most rollover accidents are single-car accidents, but just because you did not hit another car does not necessarily mean that the accident is your fault. You may have rolled over because:
- Your tires were defective
- Your vehicle was defective
- You drove off the road to avoid hitting another car
- You swerved to avoid potholes or another hazard in the road
Your car may have rolled over because another vehicle hit you head-on, from the rear, or sideswiped you. Our Gainesville rollover accident lawyer will identify the negligent party, which may be a manufacturer, a municipality, or another driver.
To consult with an experienced rollover accident lawyer serving Gainesville, call 855-686-6752
Damages Available After a Rollover Accident
Our attorney will determine the value of your losses caused by the rollover accident. We will also help you choose which path is your best option for recovering damages. Here are the types of damages that may be available:
Personal Injury Damages After a Rollover Accident
If you or a family member were hurt in the accident, you may be able to recover:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental pain and anguish
Wrongful Death Damages After a Rollover Accident
If your loved one passed away after the rollover accident, you may be able to recover:
- Medical expenses before they passed away
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of wages, benefits, or promotions they would have earned
- Loss of support, services, and companionship
Gainesville Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
Benefits of Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer
A lawyer with experience handling car accident cases knows the ins and outs of the legal and insurance process. Our lawyer will use that experience to stand up for your best interests and obtain the compensation you deserve. We will:
- Investigate your rollover accident using traffic camera footage, pictures of the scene, interviews with eyewitnesses, police reports, and more to determine which party caused the accident
- Estimate your losses: We will use your past wage statements, medical bills and records, receipts for vehicle repair or replacement, expert medical testimony, and more to determine how much your case is worth
- Negotiate an out-of-court settlement: We will present an evidence-based estimate of your losses to the other party’s insurance when we begin settlement negotiations
- Sue the at-fault party: While all parties usually prefer to avoid court, it may be the best way for you to obtain fair compensation. If necessary, we will file a lawsuit against the responsible party
Click to contact our Gainesville Rollover Accident Lawyers today
Client Reviews for Bogin, Munns & Munns
For over 40 years, the attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns have helped Floridians with their legal needs. Our practice is based on respect, dignity, and fairness. When it comes to helping victims of personal injury, we work hard to get the best possible outcome in an otherwise difficult situation. Here are some of our client reviews:
- Joel R.: “I was involved in an auto accident and needed an attorney to help lead us through the legal issues. We contacted attorney Fuller Haring with Bogin, Munns & Munns and have been very pleased with how our case was handled. Denise Proenza was knowledgeable and professional. She was been helpful and responsive to my needs and questions to help navigate through the process. Both Attorney D Fuller Haring and Ms. Proenza took the time to explain the process to me and made sure I understood how the process worked and what to expect. If I ever need an attorney again I would definitely use Attorney Fuller Haring.”
- Ryan T.: “I hired this firm to help with an auto accident and I was assigned Travis as my lead attorney and Jennifer as my case manager. Jennifer and Travis were awesome and did a great job with getting a settlement for my claim!!!”
- Argenis C.: “I would definitely recommend Bogin Munns and Munns, Ines Salinas and Sarah Wade were very helpful with my case we got the best outcome of it, always responsive amazing experience!!”
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
Legal Deadlines for a Rollover Accident in Florida
You have a limited time to file a civil lawsuit against the at-fault party for your losses after a rollover accident. These Florida laws may affect your case:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) sets the statute of limitations for personal injury at four years
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) sets the statute of limitations for wrongful death at two years
Florida Statutes § 95.051 allows for some exceptions to these deadlines. Our lawyer serving Gainesville will evaluate your case and determine when you need to file your lawsuit.
Bogin, Munns & Munns Is Ready to Represent You
If you were injured or lost a family member in a rollover accident in Gainesville caused by an outside party, you may be entitled to damages for medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. Our lawyer with Bogin, Munns & Munns may be able to help you recover damages, so call (352) 332-7688 today for a free case consultation. We work on contingency, so you pay no fees unless we win your case.