Getting into a wreck with a heavy commercial 18-wheeler truck weighing thousands of pounds is devastating for victims, especially those riding in smaller cars. If you have been in a crash involving an out of state trucker in Clermont, FL, our Clermont truck accident lawyers can help you hold the liable party accountable.
For more than 40 years, Bogin, Munns & Munns has helped thousands of clients recover their deserved financial compensation for someone else’s negligent actions. While you recover from the accident, our Clermont out of state truck accident lawyer can lead your case for compensatory damages, such as your medical bills and pain and suffering. Call us today for a free consultation.
We Will Demand Full Compensation for the Truck Crash in Clermont, FL
Motor vehicle crashes injure victims in many ways, and some are not fully apparent until after a collision occurs. Our personal injury lawyers will review the collision carefully and identify all compensatory damages you or a loved one suffered. These economic (financial) and non-economic (non-financial) losses can include:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, and nursing care
- Lost income, earnings, and benefits
- Lost or reduced earning ability
- Property damage, including vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress, emotional pain
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Impaired quality of life
Recoverable Wrongful Death Damages
Please accept our condolences if you lost a loved one to fatal truck accident injuries. If an out of state truck driver’s negligence caused the accident, our Clermont wrongful death lawyer can lead your case for wrongful death compensation to cover losses such as:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of the decedent’s care, companionship, and guidance
- Survivors’ mental pain and suffering
Florida law designates which family members can pursue this legal action. We can explain how wrongful death lawsuits working during a free consultation. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today for a free consultation.
To consult with an experienced out of state lawyer serving Clermont, call 855-780-9986
We Can Represent You in a Clermont Out of State Truck Crash at No Upfront Costs
We know that traffic accidents bring unexpected expenses that few are prepared for. Bogin, Munns & Munns’ truck accident attorneys will build your case and cover all case expenses while we focus on recovering your rightful compensation for you.
Our Clermont out of state truck accident attorneys require no upfront our out-of-pocket retainer fees for our legal services. We get paid only if you do, and our compensation will come from a percentage of your settlement or court-ordered award.
Clermont Out of State Lawyer Near Me 855-780-9986
How We Can Help You Fight for Damages and Hold the Trucker Accountable
If you or a loved one is recovering from injuries and losses after a collision with an 18-wheeler, you should pursue monetary awards for everything you have endured. It can take considerable time to recover from such an event, and the costs could last a lifetime.
We will look out for you, protecting your rights and interests as we take care of every task. With us handling your legal matter, you will have more time to focus on yourself or your family.
When we work on our Clermont trucking accident case, we will:
- Investigate the truck accident to determine what happened and who’s responsible
- Gather and review case-supporting evidence proving negligence, including police reports, witness statements, expert witness testimony, dashcam or traffic camera footage
- Protect time-sensitive evidence, which means we may have to send the truck company a spoliation letter
- Identify all liable and at-fault parties and assess their percentage of fault in the crash
- Assess losses and assign a value to your case
- Lead settlement negotiations with an insurance company or other party
- Prepare and file a lawsuit if we cannot resolve your case outside of civil court
- Handle all case communications with various parties and complete legal paperwork
- Meet critical case deadlines and keep you current on all case developments
Our Clermont out of state truck accident lawyers are serious about your recovery and care about your well-being. We will take on insurance companies of any size and ensure you receive fair treatment while we pursue awards for you.
Click to contact our Clermont Out of State Truck Accident Lawyers today
Why Commercial Truck Accidents Are Different from Car Accidents
Trucking accidents are complex for various reasons. First, accidents with commercial truckers involve federal and state laws, which can be hard for laypeople to follow. We also understand the complexities of getting into a crash with a non-Florida commercial truck driver.
Big-rig collisions in Central Florida also involve multiple parties, even those that are not present at the accident scene. It takes time to figure out who should be held responsible.
In addition to the truck driver, these parties could include any of the following:
- The truck trucking company the truck driver works for
- The owner of the truck, which may not belong to the trucking company
- A mechanic or maintenance repair service
- A manufacturer who made or sold a defective vehicle or vehicle part (such as faulty brakes or vehicle lights)
- A cargo loading company responsible for the trucker’s cargo
- A municipality responsible for road maintenance
- A third-party motorist (e.g., a negligent passenger car driver or biker)
Some of these parties could hold evidence in their possession that could help prove your case. For example, the company that hired the trucker could have records about their employment and driving record or records about the truck’s performance. Our Clermont truck accident lawyers will review every detail to determine who’s responsible for the crash.
Submit a Consultation Request form today
We Will File Your Clermont Out of State Truck Case on Time
Injured parties have a limited time to seek damages for their losses in civil court. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally gives you two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. We will monitor your case’s timeline to ensure you file your legal action on time.
Missing this deadline has consequences. If the statute of limitations deadline expires before you file your lawsuit, the court won’t hear it. You may be able to avoid this outcome by reaching out to us as early as possible.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation
Devastating truck collisions can have lasting effects for years to come. This is one reason Bogin, Munns & Munns will work to recover your losses and receive financial recovery that can support you and help you move forward. If you have suffered harm, you deserve compensation.
Call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our Clermont out of state truck accident lawyer is ready to get to work on your case.