Residential Real Estate Closings
Experienced Attorneys to Handle any Residential Real Estate Transaction.
When it comes to residential real estate, the real estate attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns are fully qualified to assist you with the following real estate closing services:
- We carefully review the real estate contract and make certain that all provisions and contingencies are in your best interest.
- We inform you of your legal real estate rights and obligations.
- We will evaluate the status of the residential title search and require appropriate legal actions to clear up any existing title issues.
- We will advise you on exactly what the title policy does not protect you against.
- We prepare and review all residential closing real estate documents related to the transaction including, deeds, mortgages and final closing statements or HUD1.
- We are here to also help you understand each legal document related to the real estate transaction.
- We will advise you on just how you should take the title to your new home and how this could affect your personal and / or business interests.
- We act as a title agent and closing agent to close the residential real estate transaction for you to ensure that your transaction complies with the ever-evolving legal requirements for residential real estate closings.
There are many variables to residential real estate closings. Now more than ever, you should seek professional and competent representation. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today to discuss your residential real estate closing.
Do you have a real estate matter concerning residential or commercial leases, purchases, and sales, financing, land use, evictions, or lawsuits? If so, please fill out our online Real Estate Questionnaire to receive a free telephone discussion with one of our experienced real estate attorneys. During this free telephone discussion, the attorney will go over your current situation and your legal options.
How Can We Help
Bogin, Munns & Munns Can Help with Your Real Estate Matter
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR CASE
Request a Consultation
Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.