Florida Legal Specialists in Construction Litigation and Law
Aggressive Construction Litigation Attorneys to help resolve your Construction or pre-construction matter.
Bogin, Munns & Munns has attorneys who are experienced in all aspects of construction law, from the planning stage to the litigation of claims of construction defects. We represent both property owners and general and sub-contractors.
- Construction litigation includes common matters such as:
- Design errors and omissions
- Scheduling disputes
- Property line disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
- Construction delays
- Construction defects
- Contract / Payment disputes
Construction litigation matters can potentially become very expensive in a very short amount of time.
Our experienced Central Florida construction litigation attorneys can offer:
- Advice in the pre-contract stage to ensure you and the other party to the contract are “on the same page.”
- Assistance in resolving disputes that arise during the construction process to avoid a work-stoppage and make sure the project is completed consistent with the plans and specifications.
- Representation to parties in construction matters that are resolved through the court system or an arbitration proceeding.
In non-criminal disputes, seek a trial attorney who knows civil litigation including workers comp & malpractice.
Real Estate Litigation
Real estate litigation attorneys can help you with quiet title actions, easements, condemnation, evictions, and land use.
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR CASE
Request a Consultation
Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.