Commercial Real Estate
Speak with an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney to guide you through to closing.
The Orlando and Central Florida real estate attorneys at Bogin, Munns & Munns are fully qualified to assist you with the following commercial real estate closing services:
- Review, negotiation, and drafting of real estate contracts that ensure provisions and contingencies are in YOUR best interest.
- We help Buyers, Sellers and Lenders navigate through due diligence matters that are applicable to the transaction. Remember that just as there are varying types of commercial real estate, there are varying due diligence issues that need to be considered by the Buyer, Seller, and Lender.
- We work with Lenders and Buyers on all types of acquisition financing and ensure the documents are prepared according to their agreement.
- We will evaluate the status of title and the survey and take appropriate legal actions to clear up any existing title or survey issues, as requested by our clients.
- We will explain what the title policy does and does NOT protect you against.
- We consult with and assist Buyers in determining what business entity or other form of ownership is most advantageous for the property.
- We act as a title agent and closing agent to perform closings in compliance with the ever-evolving requirements of parties to the transaction. In so doing, we ensure that your legal rights are protected throughout that process.
- We are experienced in defeasance and other complex payoff procedures.
We have 13 locations throughout Florida, We are pleased to serve your legal needs in commercial real estate matters in the location that is most convenient to you. Our offices are located in Orlando, Clermont, Cocoa, Daytona, Gainesville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Melbourne, Ocala, Orange City, St. Cloud, Titusville, and The Villages Our Attorneys work aggressively and diligently to ensure your family legal matter is handled with the care you would expect from a law firm that has been around for over 40 years.
Do you have a real estate matter concerning residential or commercial leases, purchases and sales, financing, land use, evictions, or lawsuits? If so, please fill out our online Real Estate Questionnaire to receive a free telephone discussion with one of our experienced real estate attorneys. During this free telephone discussion the attorney will go over your current situation and your legal options.
Real Estate Development
Our attorneys represent landowners, developers & builders in all types of real estate development projects.
Retail & Shopping Center Development
Businesses need a place to set up shop, and our shopping center development attorneys are here to help!
Residential Real Estate
Buying your first home or a rental property? Our residential real estate attorneys can help with title & closing.
Environmental Real Estate
Avoid a costly mistake. Be sure your real estate transaction complies with environmental and land use regulations.
Real Estate Litigation
Real estate litigation attorneys can help you with quiet title actions, easements, condemnation, evictions, and land use.
Zoning & Land Use
Location is key! Are you zoned for the property you want to build? Residential, commercial, or industrial, call us today.
How can We Help
Bogin, Munns & Munns Can Help with Your Commercial Real Estate Matter.
There are many variables to commercial real estate closings. Now more than ever, you should seek professional and competent representation. Call our Orlando and Central Florida real estate lawyers today at 407-578-1334, to discuss your commercial real estate closing.
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR CASE
Request a Consultation
Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.