By August 6, 2018 No Comments
Office Locations

The Villages Law Office

Header Line
BMM’s Response to COVID-19 Readiness

Clients can meet with all of our attorneys at our satellite office building in The Villages. We practice in virtually all areas of the law out of this location. Bogin, Munns & Munns has a qualified lawyer for practically any legal matter. Examples include estate planning, real estate, or car accident. Many other law firms can initially assist a client but not all firms can handle all legal matters for their clients. We are happy to dive into any of your legal issues and offer top notch representation.

Contact a Lawyers in The Villages, Florida

Please contact us if you require assistance with estate planning, real estate, car accident, or any other legal issue. Additionally, residents of The Villages experience a higher volume of injuries involving golf carts than any other area in Central Florida. If you or someone you know has been injured in a golf cart accident or fatality, our firm can help after these types of unfortunate and tragic events. Our personal injury attorneys fight for golf cart victims and/or family members to receive maximum compensation for things such as medical expenses, property damages, pain & suffering, and inconvenience charges.

We are conveniently located just north of Lake Sumter and a short drive east from the intersection of E. County Road 466 and Buena Vista Boulevard. We are close to exits for Route 301 and Route 441. Please click on the “Driving Directions” link in the upper right hand corner of this page for specific directions from your location. For specific directions from your location, please click on the “Driving Directions” link on this page.

Contact Information

Office Location
Office Hours

24/7 Call Center
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

The Villages Location

Practice Areas

The Villages Location


Frequently Asked Questions

Have I waived my rights if I signed a consent form for a medical procedure or a general waiver of rights?

The average medical consent form is an acknowledgement of the risks that may be associated with the procedure.  It is not intended to deny you of your rights.  Even if you sign a medical consent form, the doctors and staff are still required to follow standard procedures and provide you with professional medical care.  You may be able to file a lawsuit if there is any deviation from these standards or if there is failure to follow medical safety guidelines.

General waivers of rights are much different from medical consent forms, as they are intended to free the other party from a certain amount of liability or to protect their right to enforce their policies.  You may buy a ticket to a sporting event that has a waiver printed on the ticket.  This is intended to protect against lawsuits by patrons who suffer event-related injuries at the sporting event.  This does not, however, ban law suits related to unsafe conditions or other types of negligence at the sporting event.

Whether you have signed a consent form or a waiver of rights, contact an attorney so they can discuss your situation.

What are living trusts, revocable trusts, and revocable living trusts?

To minimize confusion, all of these terms mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably.  For the sake of simplicity, the term “living trust” will be used here.  Living trusts are created during a person’s lifetime for the purposes of handling financial matters such as ownership of property and control of assets.  A person can create a trust and transfer all ownership of assets to the trust itself, naming themselves as the “trustee.”  This still gives the person full access and decision-making abilities in regard to all assets now owned by the trust.  The person can name a “successor” trustee, so that in the event of their death or disability, access to all assets owned by the trust will be granted to the successor trustee.  Married couples can also name themselves “co-trustees” so that they can share access to the assets within the trust.

Why is the Power of Attorney document so important?

If a person suffers a period of incapacity, whether short-term or long-term, a power of attorney can be used to pay bills or handle other business matters.  Without a power of attorney, a Court guardianship proceeding will be required and these proceedings are costly and invasive.

What our clients are saying

Ms Barski was so attentive to the way we wanted our trust to be set up. She was detailed, professional, kind, and thought of every detail. We highly recommend Ms Barski and her firm.

L. Snyder**Review was posted on Google**

Very pleased and thankful for their professionalism and how my case was handled. They maintained continual communication and prompt response to any questions I had. Appreciative of their kindness and diligence towards my case. Their entire team was very attentive and hospitable towards me and my wife. I highly recommend the use of their services!

I. Navarro**Review was posted on Google**

Amazing People and I will definitely use them again.

C. Larry**Review was posted on Google**

Request a Consultation

Request a consultation by filling out the form below, or call us at 855.686.6752. We have over a dozen offices located in Orlando and across Central Florida. We’re happy to answer any of your questions.

CALL TOLL FREE 24/7 855.686.6752
Contact Us