Students who are interested in applying for the Bogin, Munns & Munns Focus on the Family Scholarship will have to meet the scholarship’s terms and conditions, as follows:
- Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements specified on the Focus on the Family Scholarship application page.
- Applicants must submit their applications using the form on the scholarship page, along with all required documentation, by the specified deadline.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be disqualified.
- Bogin, Munns & Munns does not assume responsibility for technical problems that result in an applicant’s missing the deadline.
- The deadline for entries is December 2021
Winner Will Be Chosen by Committee
Bogin, Munns & Munns will create a scholarship committee that will read all eligible, submitted applications. The committee will evaluate each applicant’s essay, qualifications, and any other factors the committee considers appropriate for determining the applicant most qualified to receive the scholarship.
This committee may ask applicants to provide additional information for the purpose of further evaluating their applications. No applicant will be discriminated against because of their sexual orientation, national origin, religion, race, disability, pregnancy, or membership in any other protected category.
The committee’s decision is final.
Bogin, Munns & Munns is permitted to publish the name of the scholarship recipient, along with the winning essay, on websites and social media, as well as in press releases.
Applicants’ information will not be used for any purpose other than in the consideration of candidates for the Focus on the Family Scholarship. Bogin, Munns & Munns will not sell, share, or distribute applicants’ personal or contact information.
Return to the scholarship home page.