Your slip and fall accident may require legal action if you want to pursue compensation. You could receive an award for losses such as medical expenses, lost income and productivity, and pain and suffering.
Bogin, Munns & Munns are dedicated to finding justice for slip and fall victims like you. Our attorneys serve Cocoa, and we will handle your slip and fall case from start to resolution.
What Awards Can You Get for a Slip and Fall Accident?
The awards that you can get for a slip and fall accident depend on which losses you suffer. We find that every client experiences unique injuries, symptoms, and losses from slip and fall accidents. The following types of damages generally entitle you to coverage:
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Loss of opportunities for professional advancement
- Diminished earning power
- Diagnostic medical care
- Treatment for your injuries
- Pain and suffering
These categories may include many more specific damages. For example, pain and suffering can refer to any of the following losses:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Recurring nightmares
- Traumatic thoughts
- Difficulty sleeping
- Lost quality of life
We will research and identify all losses that entitle you to awards.
What Determines the Value of Your Settlement or Judgment?
No two slip and fall accident victims face the same circumstances. Two victims may be entitled to different amounts of compensation. The value of your settlement or judgment may depend on:
- Your specific physical injuries
- Your specific psychological and emotional injuries
- The symptoms of your injuries
- The severity of your symptoms
- The specific types of harm that result from your injuries and symptoms
- Other relevant considerations
Our firm can determine the proper value of your case depending on these factors.
Why do Slip and Fall Accident Victims Hire a Lawyer?
Consider the following reasons for hiring our firm after your accident.
The Client’s Legal Inexperience
The odds are that most slip and fall accident victims are not attorneys. You may not be an attorney, either. While you may deserve compensation, you may not understand how to pursue the legal system.
That is where we come in. We deal with the challenges of the legal process, including:
- Dealing with the liable party’s attorneys
- Dealing with the liable party’s insurance company
- Keeping track of deadlines and appearance dates
- Completing paperwork in a legally acceptable way
- Organizing all administrative aspects of your case
When recovering from injuries, the last thing you want to do is add more stress to your plate. We can handle your case so that you can focus on your physical recovery.
Our In-House and Third-Party Resources
We provide all of your case resources at no additional cost. This may include:
- Accident reconstruction experts
- Medical experts
- Premises liability experts
- A legal team
- Any other party that could benefit your case
Our team aims to win your case. If any expert, investigator, or human resource can help, we are prepared to utilize them.
You have a right to have a slip and fall accident attorney on your side. Bogin, Munns & Munns knows how to complete cases in Cocoa and can provide one of our lawyers to fight for you.
What Makes Bogin, Munns & Munns Stand Out?
We refer you to the words of our past clients, who speak highly of our legal assistance:
- “They are a top personal injury law firm…Through my interactions with this law firm, I know they get great results for their clients. I would not hesitate to use them for myself, family, or friends.” – William R.
- “Great experience and I highly recommend them to everyone…I have nothing but wonderful things to say about [attorney Jon Dulaney] and this firm.” – Linda M.
- “Was very pleased with the outcome of my case. The attorney was always informative and stayed on top of everything to ensure that the case had a positive outcome…If I ever need an attorney again I will be contacting them.” – Krystn D.
These are just a few of the many clients who we have served. We are ready to see what we can do for you.
Our Firm is Dedicated to a Positive Outcome for You
We work to obtain the compensation that you deserve. We also serve you by:
- Helping you arrange medical care
- Keeping tabs on your recovery
- Ensuring that you are aware of relevant case updates (without burdening you with the legal process)
- Handle your case with the utmost empathy and professionalism
We are a full-service law firm. This means that we handle every step of your case. All you have to do is focus on your health and wellbeing.
We Identify Those Who Owe You Compensation
Slip and fall accidents may generally result from the negligence of various different parties. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, negligence generally entitles a victim to compensation from a liable party.
Our team will identify all parties that owe you compensation. Depending on the facts of your case, this may include:
- A business owner
- A property management service
- A homeowner
- A city or state entity, including the city of Cocoa
- Any other negligent party
Some parties are liable for others’ negligent actions. As one example, an employer may be responsible for an employee who failed to clean up a spill. Multiple parties may owe you compensation.
How Much does it Cost to Hire Our Firm?
You pay nothing out of pocket or up front to hire Bogin, Munns & Munns. Instead, we receive a portion of any compensation that you receive. This protects your existing financial assets and allows us to accept your case regardless of your financial status.
You pay our firm nothing unless we obtain compensation for you.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today for a Free Consultation
We offer round-the-clock consultations at no cost to you. There are no obligations when you call. During your consultation, a team member will answer any questions that you have, note the basic facts of your case, and explain how to proceed with legal action.
A slip and fall accident attorney can take the weight of the legal process off your shoulders. Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (321) 633-3208 to complete your free consultation.