An incident covered by premises liability laws may entitle you to compensation. If a property was unsafe in any way and you suffered harm, you may receive coverage for:
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Other losses
A lawyer from Bogin, Munns & Munns can lead your case in Cocoa. We provide legal advice and representation as we pursue fair compensation.
What Awards Can a Premises Liability Case Provide You?
Every victim of dangerous premises has a unique case. When our firm begins your case, we will:
- Speak with you about your premises liability case and the losses you have experienced
- Record the relevant portions of our conversation
- Begin independent investigation of your case
Our investigation may unearth losses that you are not fully aware of. If we discover any of the following losses, we will seek compensation for them.
An illness or injury from dangerous premises can lead to:
- Care administered in the emergency department
- Emergency surgery
- Use of anesthesia
- Administration of liquid medication
- Routine follow-up care
Your medical care may be unexpected and costly. A successful lawsuit may prevent you from having to pay for such costs.
Being injured or ill because of dangerous premises could:
- Cause a temporary or long-term absence from work
- Deprive you of your regular income
- Prevent you from achieving performance bonuses
- Force you to change professions (to accommodate your limitations)
- Diminish your earning power
- Deprive you of professional fulfillment
We calculate the value of these losses for you.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering can account for the presence and treatment of:
- Traumatic dreams
- Traumatic thoughts
- Sleep deprivation
- Physical pain
Treatments for these issues may include counseling and medication. Liable parties may cover the cost of these economic and non-economic damages.
Our team will investigate all of your losses. We will pursue fair coverage for each of them.
How Much Is Your Case Worth?
We must investigate your case to determine its worth. The monetary value of your losses generally determines your case’s worth.
In order to determine your case’s value, we will:
- Identify each loss
- Gather any documentation that shows the value of each loss
- Total your losses
- Determine whether liable parties should cover 100% of your losses or a lesser percentage
Leave these steps up to our team. Valuing losses can be a complicated process. We are prepared to take on all the related tasks for you.
To consult with an experienced premises liability lawyer serving Cocoa, call 855-686-6752
What Specific Duties Does Bogin, Munns & Munns Handle?
Though every client has specific needs, we find that each case generally requires us to:
- Investigate the incident or circumstances that cause the victim harm
- Determine who is liable for the negligence that harmed our client
- Seek evidence related to the incident
- Seek documentation of the victim’s losses
- Engage with insurance companies and attorneys
- Participate in settlement negotiations
- Complete legal and insurance-related paperwork
- Oversee an evolving case strategy
We handle all of the legal responsibilities for your case. Ultimately, though, we will collaborate with you when it comes to decisions affecting your potential compensation.
How We Protect Your Rights
Defending your rights is one of our primary duties. Insurance companies and attorneys may employ deceptive practices to:
- Stall your case
- Get you to accept less compensation than you deserve
- Absolve themselves or a client of wrongdoing
- Get you to admit liability when you should not
Our firm has witnessed insurance companies and other lawyers in action. We will defend you from potential rights violations by:
- Shielding you from direct interactions with attorneys and insurance companies
- Coaching you thoroughly if you must interact with these parties
- Providing our advice about any settlement offers you receive
It is in our interest to secure as much compensation as we can for you. Our fee comes as a percentage of your winnings, so our interests are directly aligned.
Cocoa Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 855-686-6752
What Is Our Firm’s Fee?
Bogin, Munns & Munns looks out for your financial interests. Rather than charging a flat fee or hourly rate, we only receive a fee if we secure a positive case outcome. This includes:
- Compensation from insurance
- A pre-trial settlement
- A judgment
When you hire us, we make clear what percentage of your winnings we will receive. If we do not secure compensation, you do not pay us a fee.
A premises liability lawyer from our firm will be your advocate. They will lead your case in Cocoa from start to finish.
Click to contact our Cocoa Premises Liability Lawyers today
Why Do Clients Come to Us with Their Premises Liability Cases?
As a victim of negligence, hiring a lawyer from our firm may be in your best interest. You may choose to hire our firm because:
- We practice in the area of premises liability
- We understand relevant laws and best legal practices
- You are in a diminished physical and cognitive state
- You may not have legal knowledge or experience
- You may not be familiar with premises liability law
These are substantial reasons to hire one of our lawyers for your case.
How Will Bogin, Munns & Munns Serve You?
Our firm shows our care for clients through our actions. We understand that securing a positive financial outcome is critically important. We also know that the way we seek that financial outcome is important.
Our client-first approach compels us to:
- Handle every aspect of your case
- Ensure that you are in a position to recover from your illness or injuries
- Keep tabs on your recovery progress
- Provide regular updates about your case
- Respond quickly to your questions and concerns
We do all of this while seeking the awards that you deserve.
Possible Outcomes for Your Case?
We pursue fair compensation for you in the most efficient manner. Generally, as the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, settling is the most efficient path to compensation.
However, settlements are not always possible. When settlement negotiations fall short, we take cases to trial. We keep you informed of possible outcomes to your case as the legal process evolves.
Complete a Request a Consultation form now
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns Today
Do not wait to call our team for a free consultation. The window for you to file a case may be limited. We will file your lawsuit or claim as soon as possible.
Call Bogin, Munns & Munns today at (321) 633-3208 for a free case review. We will answer any questions you have about hiring a premises liability lawyer to handle your case in Cocoa.